OT... I received an alert that someone is following me | The Boneyard

OT... I received an alert that someone is following me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You mean on social media? It just means whenever you post something whoever is following you will see it immediately or will be alerted that you have posted something new.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
If on-line, what program sent you the alert?
if not on-line, how were you 'notified' and by whom?

As Hoopsfan says - Facebook for example allows people to add posters to a 'follow list' which just means they get notified when new postings are added to your time-line, or you change your picture, etc. Perfectly normal if you have an 'open' social media profile.

Reaction Score
If on-line, what program sent you the alert?
if not on-line, how were you 'notified' and by whom?

As Hoopsfan says - Facebook for example allows people to add posters to a 'follow list' which just means they get notified when new postings are added to your time-line, or you change your picture, etc. Perfectly normal if you have an 'open' social media profile.

It was an alert on the Boneyard.

Reaction Score
Thanks to all who explained the alert. I didn't think I ever posted anything earth shaking but that is the second alert I received.

Edited to say maybe someone wonders how can someone be so dense.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Which one?
Try to get into one of those smaller places in the region like Anguilla where BYers might not think to look for you. And remember that tonight's FSU game is here, so you can probably leave from Florida and be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom