OT: I just realized the deeper reason I dislike Craft | The Boneyard

OT: I just realized the deeper reason I dislike Craft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He looks sort of like Shia LaBeouf, who helped ruin Indiana Jones (among other things).

I feel relieved knowing why I want this guy to lose all the time.

Reaction Score
LOL - He's just one of those annoying defenders that cheats & favors to the refs! Maybe it's a good thing, maybe it's not. It's not like he's really all that good. He just knows how to use the system. He's exposed against more athletic players.

Reaction Score
I hate him cuz he's white.

I hate him because he has the weirdest hitch in his jumpshot it makes me cringe everytime.

sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using tapatalk

Reaction Score
I like him because he's "scrappy," he "plays the game the right way," he has a "high basketball IQ," he's "coachable," a "great teammate" and a "throwback." Or, in other words . . .

Reaction Score
blah blah blah both his parents work two jobs to put his siblings through college. So sick of hearing that. Fill out a FAFSA or make the kids work their own jobs. Or go to community college, no excuses.

Reaction Score
I got a fat chain around my neck that's for my bike, cops hasslen me but not too bad cuz I'm white.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
blah blah blah both his parents work two jobs to put his siblings through college. So sick of hearing that. Fill out a FAFSA or make the kids work their own jobs. Or go to community college, no excuses.

His parents had no trouble affording the plane ticket down to Tennessee so young Aaron could get some quality BBQ from Coach Pearl.

Reaction Score
He's easily in the Wojo category of overrated, slow white point guards...

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
He's easily in the Wojo category of overrated, slow white point guards...
I know where you're going with this, but noone is in Wojo's category of overrated. Wojo set a standard of overrated that will stand for decades. There stands no better proof that the sports media carries major bias than to witness a low major talent like Wojo be awarded a Defensive POY award for doing nothing more than slapping a floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom