OT Heat Bulls | The Boneyard

OT Heat Bulls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone watch the game?

I'm not a fan of either team, but I tuned in for the drama. I thought the refs let the Bulls get away with a lot of contact. Clearly the Bulls' strategy was to go after LeBron with physical play.

The Heat need to get an enforcer to put somebody on his ass if he cheap shots LeBron. The game is less fun to watch with constant hard fouls and cheap shots, and it can't be good for the league when games get ugly like they did tonight.

Reaction Score
You've got to be kidding me with cheap shots. Bulls didn't cheap shot at all, they gave good hard fouls like they were supposed to, only time I saw anything close to a cheap shot was when Lebron sized up and gave Boozer a body check when Boozer was setting a screen, unfortunately for Lebron Boozer didn't move and Bron was given a flagrant. The Bulls wanted it more and outplayed the Heat the whole game. It was a hell of an accomplishment considering they didn't have Rose, Noah, Rip and Belenelli.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
The Heat just make me mad at basketball.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Bosh and Ray had sub-par games and the Bulls played well...27 in a row is incredibly tough to do

Reaction Score
Hinrich ripping the ball out of Bosh's hands and throwing him to the floor like a little girl dinosaur was emblematic of how much the Bulls wanted this game.

Reaction Score
Hinrich ripping the ball out of Bosh's hands and throwing him to the floor like a little girl dinosaur was emblematic of how much the Bulls wanted this game.
They seemed to want it almost as much as the refs wanted them to have it.

Reaction Score
They seemed to want it almost as much as the refs wanted them to have it.
Yup that's it the nba and the refs were dying to see the Bulls win that one. Can you give any examples of these cheap shots by the Bulls and all these bad calls that went against the Heat?

Reaction Score
It shoukdnt of been a flagrant on LeBron. He got killed on one end and then delivered a hard foul himself. Neither was flagrant. That said don't think it decided the game.

Bulls are a great regular season team play incredible hard then in the post season when everyone plays hard they look very average.

Reaction Score
I didn't have a problem with the flagrant on Lebron because he clearly was intending to knock Boozer down, he sized him up and went in hard with his shoulder and extended with the elbow, I was pretty surprised he couldn't move Boozer at all. Bulls are fine in the playoffs, they just can't beat Miami, nobody in the league can.

Reaction Score
Lost to Philly. I know everything that happen but still Philly stinks.

I dk you get killed one end then run into a screen. I didn't think it should of been called but these days everything is reviewed and flagrant.

Reaction Score
James was justified in going after Boozer. I get it that people will complain about stars getting calls, but this guy gets absolutely hammered most of the time on his trips to the basket. He's just so damn strong that he can still finish even if the refs don't call it. Everyone gets fed up eventually and maybe he is just finally tired of it.

Reaction Score
I didn't have a problem with the flagrant on Lebron because he clearly was intending to knock Boozer down, he sized him up and went in hard with his shoulder and extended with the elbow, I was pretty surprised he couldn't move Boozer at all. Bulls are fine in the playoffs, they just can't beat Miami, nobody in the league can.

He could have been a good football player, perhaps tight end. That was certainly a football check without pads. The kid is formidable and amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom