OT- Heading to E Carolina Game- | The Boneyard

OT- Heading to E Carolina Game-

Reaction Score
Driving to E Carolina game. Good tickets seem limited. Anyone have any idea if UConn got tickets for this game and if better tickets are available directly outside of upper deck? Its not like E Carolina is in a metro hub or easy for CT fans to get there. Would be nice to sneak one in since I am down here. Thoughts and prayers?

Reaction Score
Driving to E Carolina game. Good tickets seem limited. Anyone have any idea if UConn got tickets for this game and if better tickets are available directly outside of upper deck? Its not like E Carolina is in a metro hub or easy for CT fans to get there. Would be nice to sneak one in since I am down here. Thoughts and prayers?
Can't imagine it's a tough ticket to watch two of the worst teams in the AAC go at it on the final date of the regular season. I would bet they would pay you to walk in there.

Reaction Score
Try fan appreciation I think they are called. 5$ just behind the benches. Was there last year and met another boneyarder. Bringing my oldest to his first UConn game. Too bad everyone is hurt but the small venue has a high school feel.

Reaction Score
Try fan appreciation I think they are called. 5$ just behind the benches. Was there last year and met another boneyarder. Bringing my oldest to his first UConn game. Too bad everyone is hurt but the small venue has a high school feel.

The quality of play will have a high school feel as well.

Reaction Score
Going down there to watch ecu uconn with no AG or Jalen ? God bless u. Ur a great great fan. Hope yer eyes can take it

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I believe one half of the lower bowl is first come first serve general admission seating

Curiouser
Reaction Score
If nothing else, make sure you get some East Carolina chopped bbq while you are there.

Reaction Score
Going down there to watch ecu uconn with no AG or Jalen ? God bless u. Ur a great great fan. Hope yer eyes can take it
Hour from my house. 5$ tix. May be over paying but gotta represent. Hope my son can forgive me.

Reaction Score
If nothing else, make sure you get some East Carolina chopped bbq while you are there.
Just not Smithfield’s. Great fried chicken but the bbq is lazy with over vinegared and hot peppered flaking to say the least. I have been to Texas Memphis St. Louis GA and here in NC with it’s east- west battle. My opinion? A brown sugar dry rub with minimal saucy marinade and mix the mustard base s sweet and a spicy for sauce. Done. Sounds sacrilegious but the pig should be cooked right to NOT need anything

C

Chief00

Chief has been critical at many times this season. But, where does honesty end and piling on begin? At the end of the day, players who work hard and try to compete should be supported and respected.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom