OT: Goliath | The Boneyard

OT: Goliath

Reaction Score
Showtime did a special on wilt Chamberlain called Goliath. A 3 part special. I enjoyed it. After watching it I really ended up wishing it was an HBO production as I have always found their documentaries much better the Showtime. Also I really wish there were fewer people who had never seen him play. My 2 cents. It is just amazing how really good he was. Well except for free throws.

Reaction Score
Wilt was just a phenomenal player and character. In addition to being in the basketball hall of fame, he is also in the volleyball hall of fame. He did the triple jump in college and some of his statistics are downright gaudy. He also led the league in assists as a center. Plus he got the attention of lots and lots of ladies. Impressive guy in so many ways.

Reaction Score
Showtime did a special on wilt Chamberlain called Goliath. A 3 part special. I enjoyed it. After watching it I really ended up wishing it was an HBO production as I have always found their documentaries much better the Showtime. Also I really wish there were fewer people who had never seen him play. My 2 cents. It is just amazing how really good he was. Well except for free throws.
I feel this way about all Showtime productions. If Mickey Donovan were an HBO show, it could potentially have been an all timer. As it stands now it is second rate.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I thought it was on Peacock.

IMG_3374.jpeg

Reaction Score
NBA single game scoring leaders. Hint, Wilt has four of the top five and it doesn't stop.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom