OT: GOAT QB - its not Brady. | Page 16 | The Boneyard

OT: GOAT QB - its not Brady.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Like I said previously , Clemson is right there with UCONN and it is. USNWR rankings are meaningless just like you!

Yeah it's only considered THE LAST word in College rankings.

But you probably wouldnt know that.

LOL South Carolina. So lost. So sad.

And just to show how dumb you are, you quoted USNWR rankings to make a case for Clemson before I shot you down yet again.

If they are meaningless why did you use it as a data point to support your assertion?

Holy Cow. You are on tilt.

Reaction Score
One guy moves from SC to Vegas? Wow that's a tsunami. What about all the people fleeing CT? You're rationalizations that for that are weak just like you. So you think it's all about politics, huh? So you and your moronic nitwit friends hate SC because it's a red state? Now I get it. You really are a POS!
Buddy I’m just trying to have a discussion with you. Why so angry? I live in San Diego, a paradise like SC per your assertion, and have next to no reason to ever be upset. What’s with this name calling and insulting?

By the way I and others gave you several rationales for people leaving CT and why nobody is leaving SC. You rejected them without refutation

Reaction Score
These are always kind of dumb arguments. Different eras, different game. Football today is not what it was in the 80s. I still think Marino was the best QB ever (and this coming from a Jets fan) but its still just my opinion and I couldn't be bothered to try and defend that opinion. It is what it is.

And no one has even mentioned Sid Luckman! :)

Reaction Score
Like I said previously , Clemson is right there with UCONN and it is. USNWR rankings are meaningless just like you!

Take the Husky off your handle you're embarrassing. SC Cock would be much more appropriate.

Reaction Score
One guy moves from SC to Vegas? Wow that's a tsunami. What about all the people fleeing CT? You're rationalizations that for that are weak just like you. So you think it's all about politics, huh? So you and your moronic nitwit friends hate SC because it's a red state? Now I get it. You really are a POS!

It seems like living in South Carolina is not making you happy. You actually seem like a psychopath to be this angry about such a dumb topic.

By the way, South Carolina blows. You can have it.

Reaction Score
It seems like living in South Carolina is not making you happy. You actually seem like a psychopath to be this angry about such a dumb topic.

By the way, South Carolina blows. You can have it.
You blow. Better to live in a failed state, right?

Reaction Score
I understand you don’t like the Colts but you didn’t answer the question.

I did answer the question. The Colts tried to destroy Brady's reputation and jobbed the Patriots out of a 1st rounder. The Patriots should do what they can to return the favor.

Reaction Score
Your post made a lot of sense and was very reasonable but it's not what the nitwits want to hear. Clemson is ranked 23rd among Public Universities. Thank you for bringing sanity to this!

It's a good school. More a second tier university. Not really a national research university.

Reaction Score
Yeah it's only considered THE LAST word in College rankings.

But you probably wouldnt know that.

LOL South Carolina. So lost. So sad.

And just to show how dumb you are, you quoted USNWR rankings to make a case for Clemson before I shot you down yet again.

If they are meaningless why did you use it as a data point to support your assertion?

Holy Cow. You are on tilt.
I quoted that meaningless ranking because you value it .

Reaction Score
I did answer the question. The Colts tried to destroy Brady's reputation and jobbed the Patriots out of a 1st rounder. The Patriots should do what they can to return the favor.

Do you think what Josh McDaniels did was classless. Yes or no? That is the question. You can justify it any way you want. But do you think what he did, specifically to his assistants, was classless?

August_West

Reaction Score
Sweetheart I'm looking at the Pacific from my office window. I can see it from my bedroom too. It's 75 degrees where I'm at. You enjoy Spartanburg or whatever hole you're trying to convince yourself you enjoy. As long as you're not in my neighborhood.

LOL I spent a month in Greenville one night.

What a hell hole.

August_West

Reaction Score

August_West

Reaction Score
Yeah right. Everyone down here beats their spouse. You are a an idiot.

Someone has to be doing it to make SC top 5 in domestic violence.

Reaction Score
Sweetheart I'm looking at the Pacific from my office window. I can see it from my bedroom too. It's 75 degrees where I'm at. You enjoy Spartanburg or whatever hole you're trying to convince yourself you enjoy. As long as you're not in my neighborhood.
Sweetheart? Yeah, ok.

Reaction Score
Yeah, it's way worse than Hartford or what ever hell hole you live in in the failed state.
I was giving you a pass and not getting involved with this. That's over, South Carolina totally blows.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom