OT - Giants | Page 18 | The Boneyard

OT - Giants

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Injuries or not, McAdoo needs to go
You cannot lose to this LAC team at home. Period.
I understand your pain but I find this statement weird coming from you.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
The New York Giants have the 3rd best record in New Jersey.

The New Jersey Generals have more healthy WRs.

Who's on board with bringing back Plax and Nicks? Maybe Lionel Manuel is itching for a comeback.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
0-5, best player hurt and looking at a new coach and GM come the offseason.

Reaction Score
The New Jersey Generals have more healthy WRs.

Who's on board with bringing back Plax and Nicks? Maybe Lionel Manuel is itching for a comeback.
Also a better defense

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I had to listen to this one on the radio.

Yamahama.

I wouldn't say I was rooting to lose, but I wasn't too upset that HCBM stupidly went for 2 up 5. I was kinda hoping they would lose by 1 to highlight what a clownshow this is.

Reaction Score
Well the silver lining is the Giants may be forced to finish with the worst record. If OBJ is really done for the season they're getting a high pick and a future QB.

On a separate note, McAdoo should just go back and clean his office now. No way he should make it through tomorrow

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Well the silver lining is the Giants may be forced to finish with the worst record. If OBJ is really done for the season they're getting a high pick and a future QB.

On a separate note, McAdoo should just go back and clean his office now. No way he should make it through tomorrow

Odell Beckham Jr. appears to have a symdesmotic ligament tear and likely fibula fracture. He’s out for the season via @ProFootballDoc

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Ouch, I didn't have the game on down here in Clearwater but watched that replay of OBJs injury. I hope he makes it back next year. Going to be a long time before he is comfortable cutting on that ankle.

Reaction Score
Injuries or not, McAdoo needs to go
You cannot lose to this LAC team at home. Period.

For whatever reason this team does not compete like you would expect. He has lost them and they need a change or players will be wondering why another year with this guy coaching me?

Has to go

Reaction Score
The giants and UConn make me question myself dedicating 7 hours a weekend to football.

Don't put poor Randy in with this debacle. At least the offense is competing and the defense, well they just can't do anything without anything. Diaco left the cupboard bare on D and slow as hell. Will take them 2-3 years to get it in shape, tough to watch but as bad as the kids are out there they compete harder than the real good players on the Giants.

Last edited:

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
The giants and UConn make me question myself dedicating 7 hours a weekend to football.
When I first glanced at this I thought you were saying they so nauseated you were questioning defecating 7 hours a weekend.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I had to listen to this one on the radio.

Yamahama.

I wouldn't say I was rooting to lose, but I wasn't too upset that HCBM stupidly went for 2 up 5. I was kinda hoping they would lose by 1 to highlight what a clownshow this is.
I had did also.660. The Fan. Even though it was on radio you can almost see Banks and Cross scratching their head. They did not hold back on comments.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Don't put poor Randy in with this debacle. At least the offense is competing and the defense, well they just can't do anything without anything. Diaco left the cupboard bare on D and slow as hell. Will take them 2-3 years to get it in shape, tough to watch but as bad as the kids are out there they compete harder than the real good players on the Giants.

Oh I'm not ready to write off Randy, but it'll take years.

Also not for nothing but the defense gave up in the second half of that Memphis game. Not going to kill them for it, but it happened.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Professional football is a brutal sport to be a fan of. It's almost to the point where each team loses a key player weekly. Injuries are
Too much of a factor nowadays .

Reaction Score
You think the Giants are bad we've seen nothing yet, no oline and no wrs in Denver on SNF Von Miller is gonna have 10 sacks.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Professional football is a brutal sport to be a fan of. It's almost to the point where each team loses a key player weekly. Injuries are
Too much of a factor nowadays .
JJ Watts is being taken to the hospital
As you said Horatio - brutal sport

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
JJ Watts is being taken to the hospital
As you said Horatio - brutal sport

I just saw that. How many times could he come back from an injury? My guess is the turf/ fields they play on

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom