OT: FS1 disgraceful broadcast of US Men's Soccer v. Puerto Rico | The Boneyard

OT: FS1 disgraceful broadcast of US Men's Soccer v. Puerto Rico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If you turn on FS1 right now, US Men soccer are playing a game in PR. I get that the camera has a bad angle in what appears to be a baseball stadium. BUT, I think FS1 didn't bother sending any cameramen down there. They must be using a Puerto Rican feed. Can't they send their own for a broadcast on their station? I mean, come on. This is the most embarrassing broadcast I have seen in some time. The ball is frequently off screen for many seconds of time. The cameraman has never heard of the word ZOOM. He also is shaking up and down as though the camera isn't even fixed. Someone in the booth keeps cutting away to closeups of players standing around during the run of play.

I kid you not when I tell you that my the woman who creates gamefilm for my daughter's soccer games is more professional than this.

Really FS1?

Reaction Score
  1. David ‏@rockpilefutbol 3m3 minutes ago
    @RobStoneONFOX @FS1 read “sorry for the shaky action movie camera like you’re watching a Bourne movie” :) Thanks for info! Was curiois

2. @RobStoneONFOX @FS1 aka, don't blame us for the drunk man operating the camera.

3. Jedediah Smith ‏@JedediahSmith 31s31 seconds ago
    @RobStoneONFOX @FS1 where is the main camera located? The Virgin Islands? #sofaraway

4. sler ‏@KKessler07 2m2 minutes agoPeachtree City, GA
    @RobStoneONFOX atleast your honest that you are calling it form a studio

Reaction Score
LOL at 6 different angles and not one of them captures the goal scorer kicking the ball, and he was in the box when he kicked it!

If you had 6 different cameramen, I don't think they could accomplish this feat if they were deliberately trying to avoid shooting footage of the goal scorer from 6 different angles.

AMAZING.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Most Concacaf away feeds look like this. Ever watch an away game against Barbados? Grenada? Next match against SVG will look like a child's flip book comic.

Reaction Score
All of the budget cuts in Puerto rico have left them with only 50% coverage of the field. viva PR!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom