Ot from football- Uconn twitter | The Boneyard

Ot from football- Uconn twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I have been watching for a while as u guys know. The account since Susan came has been much better. It's engaging its audience somewhat. It can be way better tho. I think progress is good but there is a lot to be desired still. For one thing, if you can get mass followers then you can get a lot of info to a lot of ppl and then use the main account to fuel the fire for each sports account at uconn. Twitter ppl know what I'm talking about. I really think the university should put a couple kids in a office and get after it this year. I mean 20k plus kids are on campus in September. Uconn should have 35k following between a fans, alums and students and locals but they sorely lack.

Uconn has 10.4k followers. That's weak.

For comparison

Bc-30.9k
PSU-43.6k
Ruty-17.9k
Cuse-29
Princeton-50k
Wvu-30k
Florida-50k
Temple-23k

Uconn athletics has 26k which is better but athletics ones go up across the board as sports are more popular than school itself. But I think the tool is getting the school one bigger and spreading it from there. It's a great way to engage future students and really help applications jump even more.

Listen I know this means nothing to our on the field product and so on. But things like this really do show how small time our operations are vs everyone else. I mean look at the numbers for god sake. Is there anything more obvious then that to how bad the marketing and media is out of uconn?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I'm too busy to read that but noticed it was your 9,998 post.

Make your 10,00th count my friend! It better be breaking news of a new 4-5* commit or breaking news of UConn being accepted to a major conference.

If not one of those I'll personally accept a never before seen Kate Upton nip slip.

kate-upton-easter-bunny-love-mag-shoot-cap-14-580x435.jpg

Reaction Score
On this note I agree with HFD 100000%. Need a social media expert. Getting better but lots more to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom