OT: Food and Drink... | The Boneyard

OT: Food and Drink...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What food and drink did you not think you would like, but wound up liking after actually trying it?

Food: Seaweed Salad. Runner Up: Carrot Cake (who first thought up the idea of making a cake using carrots as a main ingredient?)

Drink: Hookerz Watermelon Ale

Reaction Score
Food: hummus, plain yogurt, bone marrow, cow tongue, dog meat, sour cream, blue cheese, raw clams, salt cod, liver of any kind.

Drink: chocolate beer, diet coke, grain alcohol, cheap vodka.

Reaction Score
Food: Palak Paneer, Durian, Mustard Herring
Drink: Grass Jelly Drink, Orbitz

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I am wondering if Watermelon Oreos are worth a shot. Fishy? Any opinion on this one?

Reaction Score
Funny you ask..........Ordered a Stella for the 5th time the just other night at a place called The Draft in Concord NH and the beer came to me (from a very hot waitress by the way lol) and it certainly was wrong but of course I tried it. It was an Apple Cider brew, forget who's, and it was pretty darn good surprisingly. Wouldn't drink a lot of them but prior to that I wouldn't even have tried one........good thing is she took it off the tab too......lol............

Quick story and heads up surrounding this - we had some customers we took to Loudon (first trip ever to a Nascar track) for the Richard Petty Experience yesterday. One of my guys in Maine suggested staying at the Hampton in Bow NH to us CT/MA guys the night prior and we can hang in Concord as "it's fun". Don't ever let a guy from Maine tell you #1 where to stay and #2 what's fun on a Thursday in NH. OMG there was no one out except the obvious stereotypes LOL.........cute town but not exactly happening....maybe when the races aer in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom