OT: Fantasy Football | The Boneyard

OT: Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Me too. I commish a ton of leagues but moving and life is busy so I haven't really done draft prep yet and not that excited about finding dates to draft!

I need some sleepers too. I love Chris Conley from UGA at KC but they don't throw that much so it would have to be a very deep league like 14ish. Duke Johnson from Da U should be really productive and outproduce his value. Loved Ajayi too but now like Arian as great value in mid rounds.

Seems like everyone is going WR-WR now, it has really come full circle!

We should have a Boneyard league on LeagueSafe.

Reaction Score
I think that DeMarco Murray fund the tight place. Psyched about this upcoming football year. I do Fanduel and may try Draft Kings

Reaction Score
Jeremy Langford, he's projected around 7th round in most leagues and played very well when Forte was hurt in Chicago. He's going to be a start given Forte is now a Jet and if he's still available around then, he could be a steal

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Jeremy Langford, he's projected around 7th round in most leagues and played very well when Forte was hurt in Chicago. He's going to be a start given Forte is now a Jet and if he's still available around then, he could be a steal
picked up him as a backup, worked out tremendously when forte went out... he's one of my keepers if he's going to be the #1

Reaction Score
I'm in bro. Sounds like you nominated urself the commish, KemBuckets!!!!

Langford was money for PPR. Is Jordan Howard a threat? I don't have time to follow all the position battles like I did in the past with the move. Drafting is one of my favorite days of the year!

Reaction Score
I'd definitely be in. Love me some fantasy football. Sleepers: Matt Jones and Travis Benjamin

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
In.

And go ahead take Langford. He's hot garbage. Jordan Howard is the guy you are going to want in that backfield.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I'm in also....just let me know...prefer Yahoo over ESPN for hosting

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
In, btw, believe I won the Boneyard league last year, and seem to remember paying $15 and never got any prize, is this how we do it in the yard?

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
im in as well

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
What ever happened with this? I'd be willing to set up a league through Yahoo sometime tonight or tomorrow. We can figure out a draft time and date once everyone is joined. Did one get created and I missed it? Give me a shout if you are in or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom