• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Did you pony up the dollars to watch the Big Fight Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Reaction Score
Didn't pay but did see it. Much ado about a little more then nothing. Not that it could ever live up to the hype but here are some adjectives that describe the fight: pedestrian, uneventful, unremarkable... You get the idea.

Reaction Score
The only way I would pay for that fight is if I thought Ronda Rousey was going to jump in the ring and kick both of their butts.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I donated to a women's shelter instead (not that I would have paid in the first place)

I love that answer!

I wouldn't have spent money watching someone who abuses women going up against a big-time homophobe.

I did see something amusing about the fight; I observed hundreds of people watching in Columbia from the sidewalk outside bars with large windows. Talk about cheapskates...

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
If you've seen one Maywether fight, you've seen them all. 5 years ago I would have been tempted to buy it.

I don't really gamble but I seriously considered making an American Pharoah-Maywether decision parlay, which would have been pretty close to stealing money.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
If you've seen one Maywether fight, you've seen them all. 5 years ago I would have been tempted to buy it.

I don't really gamble but I seriously considered making an American Pharoah-Maywether decision parlay, which would have been pretty close to stealing money.
there's a link going around on FB of the whole fight, all 12 rds... nice and clear with "between rounds" cut out. I can post it later. BTW its my first time seeing either of them fight. I kind of lost interest with boxing back in 1995 :cool: ... after all the Tyson/Buster/Holyfield mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom