OT: Did It Work | The Boneyard

OT: Did It Work

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
So, about 20 minutes ago I checked out YouTube and it suggested this video for me: Katie Lou Samuelson, will you go to the prom with me? Doubt it worked but it was teenage boy weird enough to be fun.

Reaction Score
Best post I've seen on this site! Love it. I hope KLS has seen this and maybe her sister can go in her place if KLS cannot make it.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Kid gets an A for effort. If Lou can't make it to the prom, I sure do hope she fulfills his second request and wins another national championship this year.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Well he can dunk. I assume if he is up on his Larry Bird Trivia, it is a no brainer. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
If she goes and he breaks up with her and she is on the rebound,does she supplant her sister and finally become the rebounding Samuelson?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Valid point rundown in a tongue in cheek video,

1) I am not a creep (These eggs could be yours? Eeeeew!).

2) Dogs like me (Wasn't even Hitler good with dogs and children? I mean I'm not comparing you to a drug addled, sociopathic, murdering, racist, demagogue. Just your love of dogs).

3) I'm supremely average at basketball (I'm 6'3" and I can dunk as well as Stewie. So what, in 1 on 1 she can crush you on the regular?)

4) I can drive (a rare, exciting, and distinguishing skill).

5) I'm a weakling.

6) I have poor taste in color matching and clothes.

7) I can see.

Good kid though. He a least deserves a text from Lou. However Lou, I've a nephew that can do all of the above better. Do he have a chance?

Reaction Score
Best post I've seen on this site! Love it. I hope KLS has seen this and maybe her sister can go in her place if KLS cannot make it.

She did. This is from last year and she turned him down because her foot was in a cast.

I don't know though. Seeing those eggs, and knowing what we now know about her cooking skills, it might be a good idea for her to reconsider....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom