OT. Crypto | The Boneyard

OT. Crypto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We had a thread a while ago and the market tanked then ran sideways for a long time. With all the new on ramps creating adoption and an influx of institutional capital- we are back to a very positive outlook moving forward.
Good to be diversified.

Reaction Score
I feel like any financial investment advice from the Boneyard should automatically come with a qualifier. Something like:

The information and materials in this post are for informational purposes only. It is not a recommendation or solicitation of any offer to buy or sell any security or other financial instrument, to participate in any investment strategy, or to open any particular account type. I do not provide individually tailored investment advice. It has been prepared without regard to the individual financial circumstances and objectives of persons who receive it. The appropriateness of a particular investment or strategy will depend on an investor's individual circumstances and objectives. There can be no guarantee that these recommendations will come to pass. Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. Asset allocation and diversification do not guarantee a profit or protect against loss in a declining financial market.

Reaction Score
You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done

Reaction Score
Bought some gbtc when it "dropped" to 23. Was my first digital asset purchase. Watched it drop and drop. Thought about dca but wimped out. It was just some play money. Put the assets in an account meant for my kids' impending college. Looking better nowadays.

Reaction Score
Still holding STX purchased in their initial offering at $.12/token, and a little bit of BTC that was purchased in 2017 at around $4,500. Sold enough of both to lock in a tidy profit and am just holding the rest.

Reaction Score
Never "invested" in crypto and I doubt I ever will. I'm not smart enough to understand why it's just not pure speculation.

Reaction Score
blockchain technology will be here forever.

Happy to consider investing in companies utilizing and monitizing that technology. I see crypto currencies as something much different.

Reaction Score
I thought it was too late but I bought a coin when it was down to 16k. Now I regret having not bought more. I’m embarrassed to admit that I never really started investing until Covid but with a decent amount sitting in my savings and a massive dip across the stock market, I’m glad I did something.. I’m curious how people find out about these altcoins before they take off. I’d love to learn more about it if anyone has any suggestions. Feel free to dm me.

Reaction Score
Bought some gbtc when it "dropped" to 23. Was my first digital asset purchase. Watched it drop and drop. Thought about dca but wimped out. It was just some play money. Put the assets in an account meant for my kids' impending college. Looking better nowadays.
I bought a bunch I'm 2017 pre split. Nice to be early!

Reaction Score
Happy to consider investing in companies utilizing and monitizing that technology. I see crypto currencies as something much different.
I agree. But why own only currency distributed by a government? Crypro is 24 7- it’s a different class of assets. Some of them will be become universal globally.

Reaction Score
As long as you’re staying above board. Just finished a book, Tracers in the Dark, about using blockchain analysis to take down Silk Road, AlphaBay, Hansa and other darknet places of interest. Interesting stuff.

Biggest thing I took from it is the need to secure your wallet, and being able to deal with reputable people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom