OT - CNN Special - "Downward Spiral: Inside the Case Against Aaron Hernandez" at 9 p.m. ET Tuesday | The Boneyard

OT - CNN Special - "Downward Spiral: Inside the Case Against Aaron Hernandez" at 9 p.m. ET Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
The linked articles has a brief synopsis of who's who.
Might be a good watch.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/30/justice/aaron-hernandez-case/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

"Long before he made national headlines, he was a standout athlete in Bristol, Connecticut, who came from a family described as a local sports dynasty."

Dennis Hernandez
Dennis Hernandez was Aaron Hernandez's father. He had a close relationship with his sons and was deeply involved in their sports training. He died unexpectedly after hernia surgery when Hernandez was 16.

I grew up 'in the area' of Bristol - Dennis was also known as the muscle for local bookmaker.

The Rolling Stone article was good as well-

http://feature.rollingstone.com/feature/the-gangster-in-the-huddle

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
My only interest in that whole mess is any negative effect AH's conduct will have on DJ's personal and professional aspirations.

A tale of two sons:

One who walked in the light, became a Husky, play his guts out for UConn and will live in the annals for as long as anybody cares about UConn football.

The other who is a worthless POS.

Thank Christmas we got the right one. Thanks for everything DJ. (Especially Pitt!!!)

Reaction Score
The Rolling Stone article is a great read. Very incriminating. It's amazing how much he has gotten away with up to this point.

Reaction Score
The CNN special first aired several months ago. It was pretty underwhelming - nothing more than rehashing what we already know.

Reaction Score
I used to play AAU basketball against Aaron when I was 13-15. Kid was a man child even back then.

Reaction Score
this program needs an enema.

Funny enough you should say that. My Mom's Boss's wife used to give him enema's because he was too much of a p***** to swallow meds. Or he just liked it up the butt.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
Prosecutors in a murder case against Aaron Hernandez won't be allowed to tell a jury about two other killings with which the ex-New England Patriot is charged or the final text messages the victim sent to his sister, a judge ruled Friday.

Again - A NOT guilty would not surprise me one bit...

Bonehead

Reaction Score
Judge has banned New England Patriots apparel from being worn in courtroom - If Coach B does have to testify, the cut off sleeves sweatshirt cannot have Patriots on it - I suggest he wear a UConn one...

Reaction Score
If he walks is it possible for him to make a comeback or can the NFL permanently keep him out of the league?

Reaction Score
Prosecutors in a murder case against Aaron Hernandez won't be allowed to tell a jury about two other killings with which the ex-New England Patriot is charged or the final text messages the victim sent to his sister, a judge ruled Friday.

Again - A NOT guilty would not surprise me one bit...

That sort of surprised me as it shows a trend; but, Mass courts are very liberal and have a history of making it hard for anyone to be convicted. I rember this story when a lywer was aquitted of motor vehicle homicide because the accused claim not to be able to understand the directions on Ambien not to drive while taking the medicine.

http://www.lowellsun.com/front/ci_7610226

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman