OT City Steam Closing | The Boneyard

OT City Steam Closing

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Looks lije City Steam on Main St in Hartford is closing. Spent many before and after Civic Center events there and at its predecessor eatery Brown Thompson &Co. How many of us are old enough to remember the Brown-Thompson Dept. Store, one of several department stores in downtown Hartford for years.

Reaction Score
Looks lije City Steam on Main St in Hartford is closing. Spent many before and after Civic Center events there and at its predecessor eatery Brown Thompson &Co. How many of us are old enough to remember the Brown-Thompson Dept. Store, one of several department stores in downtown Hartford for years.
I remember the Brown Thompson bar where you could order alcoholic beverages made with ice cream.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
G Fox and Sage Allen on the same block. Eleventh floor at G Fox had a great toy dept. LOL

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
Great bookstore on the mezzanine, great sports dept on 2 and great customer service. Just as good a store as any in America.
I purchased my stamps for my collection up there

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom