OT - But what color will they be? | The Boneyard

OT - But what color will they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Red or White?

theCardNation@UofLCardsNews
Every lower-level seat at PJCS on Saturday will have a pair of Thunder Sticks, according to numerous reports. This is a big game.

(Ville versus UNC)

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
No red outs - no white outs - just make f&%$@* noise!

your right, why try to look cool on tv for new fans or recruits sake. why make it look like we have a rabid fanbase or are trying to build 1 when we can look like a gay pride parade. new traditions or fun times tailgating are bad things.

Reaction Score
Red or White?

theCardNation@UofLCardsNews
Every lower-level seat at PJCS on Saturday will have a pair of Thunder Sticks, according to numerous reports. This is a big game.

(Ville versus UNC)
And Rentschler Field has a no noisemaker, no tolerance policy. (eg. no cowbells, the game that they gave out thundersticks made out of the same sponge material as those We're #1 fingers) Whoopee!

Reaction Score
And Rentschler Field has a no noisemaker, no tolerance policy. (eg. no cowbells, the game that they gave out thundersticks made out of the same sponge material as those We're #1 fingers) Whoopee!

hey i still have those spongey things in my car. they might not have made any noise, but i used them to sit on b/c the bleachers were freezing that night against WVU. nothing like a night game in Connecticut

Reaction Score
No red outs - no white outs - just make f&%$@* noise!
your right, why try to look cool on tv for new fans or recruits sake. why make it look like we have a rabid fanbase or are trying to build 1 when we can look like a gay pride parade. new traditions or fun times tailgating are bad things.

Easy Spuds - You are barking up the wrong tree or preaching to the choir - your choice.

They (Louisville) already have the color thing fairly well nailed - they must need to work on the noise thing:

8017737.jpeg

P.S. - I have a great time tailgating and I still wish UConn would come up with a better team entrance (for example - Jonathon on a motorized dog sled).

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
we should print blue out on every freaking ticket we print for the next 2 years. then lets see over time how many ppl scratch there head and figure it out.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
How about we just put a blue filter over the cameras? CGI a blue shirt onto every spectator? Can Michael Bay direct our next game?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
There's no one on this board who would like to see a full Rentschler Field decked out in white or blue more than me.

But, at this point in our progression, I'm more concerned with us suffering a "Blow Out" than a " Blue Out".

If it wasn't for our Defense I'd predict the blow out comes first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom