OT-Breaking Bad The Final Season, Ep. 5 "To'hajiilee" | The Boneyard

OT-Breaking Bad The Final Season, Ep. 5 "To'hajiilee"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
so far every episode in the 2nd half of this last season has been awesome

Crazy to think that they originally planned on killing off Jesse in the first season! He has been a great character throughout, and even more so in this season

Reaction Score
He was amazing when he raged with the gas can a few weeks ago...

Reaction Score
Just saw that AMC is going forward with a spinoff...."Better Call Saul" which will be an hour long show and a prequel to Breaking Bad. It will focus on Saul Goodman before he met Walt and Jesse. COuld be a good show if done right but will suffer from comparisons to Breaking Bad.

Reaction Score
Let it die gloriously. . I will of course watch it

Reaction Score
This season has been excellent, but I still don't understand what happened with Jesse. Yuel bumped into him and took his cigarette packet? Or, someone took the ricin? And, somehow Jesse determined that Walt poisoned Brock? Confused. But OK with it, not every plot line needs to be tight. Still wondering if the story of Skyler's boss (with whom she had an affair) is going to come back.

Reaction Score
The affair with Ted played out a long time ago. That storyline has been finished for awhile now.

I think the scene with Jesse was a bit of a stretch, too, but it isn't the first time he's been able to piece things together really well. He's much smarter than he lets on sometimes. Plus, it was such a good episode (and it's been such a good half-season) that I'm more than willing to suspend belief on that one.

I have a sneaky feeling we'll be back to rooting for Walt in the finale in a dual against Todd and his crazy crew. Maybe Walt and Jesse will reunite in some form to take them down?

Reaction Score
Just saw that AMC is going forward with a spinoff...."Better Call Saul" which will be an hour long show and a prequel to Breaking Bad. It will focus on Saul Goodman before he met Walt and Jesse. COuld be a good show if done right but will suffer from comparisons to Breaking Bad.
If there's more bill burr and huell could be one of the better shows on tv. Oh and if anybody cares there's a detailed profile of Cranston in the New Yorker. Good read

Reaction Score
This season has been excellent, but I still don't understand what happened with Jesse. Yuel bumped into him and took his cigarette packet? Or, someone took the ricin? And, somehow Jesse determined that Walt poisoned Brock? Confused. But OK with it, not every plot line needs to be tight. Still wondering if the story of Skyler's boss (with whom she had an affair) is going to come back.

It was tough to piece it all together, especially if you haven't seen the other seasons recently. But basically Jesse always assumed that Brock was poisoned with the ricin (even though it was actually the Lily of the Valley plant), since he lost his ricin cigarette a couple seasons back. So when Jesse realized that Huell stole his weed, he pieced together that he must have also stole the ricin cigarette. He then correctly deduced that Walter was behind the whole thing - there was no reason for Saul and Huell to do that on their own.

Reaction Score
The affair with Ted played out a long time ago. That storyline has been finished for awhile now.

I think the scene with Jesse was a bit of a stretch, too, but it isn't the first time he's been able to piece things together really well. He's much smarter than he lets on sometimes. Plus, it was such a good episode (and it's been such a good half-season) that I'm more than willing to suspend belief on that one.

I have a sneaky feeling we'll be back to rooting for Walt in the finale in a dual against Todd and his crazy crew. Maybe Walt and Jesse will reunite in some form to take them down?

Ted is dead. So yeah the affair has played out. But the way he died has not been exposed. That's what I'm referring to.

Reaction Score
Those Nazi thugs sure are bad shots considering half of them at fully automatic weapons, shooting at two guys standing in the open. I thought they could have cleaned up that scene a bit, but good otherwise.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
My bet stays with Walt Junior killing the monster. Initially Juniors need for income security drove Walt to leave a legacy. The Nazis -- too random.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Those Nazi thugs sure are bad shots considering half of them at fully automatic weapons, shooting at two guys standing in the open. I thought they could have cleaned up that scene a bit, but good otherwise.

In real life, people aren't perfect shots. Especially not from 50+ feet away, and with someone else shooting at you (and taking cover).

Reaction Score
In real life, people aren't perfect shots. Especially not from 50+ feet away, and with someone else shooting at you (and taking cover).

The van though has hundreds of bullet holes in it.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I'd have to see a picture...I don't remember there being THAT many. I think Gomez got hit, too.

Reaction Score
Ted is dead. So yeah the affair has played out. But the way he died has not been exposed. That's what I'm referring to.
Ted didn't die, he broke his neck, Skyler visited him in the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22