OT- Brandon Austin | The Boneyard

OT- Brandon Austin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sometimes the best recruit is the one you don't get. After being suspended by Peecee before the season he transferred to Oregon where he was just suspended by Altman today. The kid needs to do some serious growing up.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
allegedly he's part of a rape investigation involving another Oregon player, wasn't he suspended from Prov for an incident with a female?

Reaction Score
Read that report……..crazy stuff. So many variables, drunk people etc etc…….but the one obvious is Austin needs to go away!

Reaction Score
allegedly he's part of a rape investigation involving another Oregon player, wasn't he suspended from Prov for an incident with a female?
just to clear it up, its the rape of a women with 2 other players

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I can see why they weren't charged, but good lord, this kid is a felony assault waiting to happen - I don't think any college in the country will want him on their campus.

Methinks his career is over before it started.

Reaction Score
Isn't this the same University of Oregon that Kasongo's coach hand-picked and strongly steered him to attend? Not to say that Kasongo is a bad kid, because he doesn't seem to be, but isn't it just amazing that the same university which Kasongo's integrity-lite coach shipped him off to, would just happen to be the same one that these character-rich kids, like Austin, attend in Oregon?!? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
After transfers and this mess Oregon only has 3 returning scholarhip players. Altman is definitely on the hotseat.

Reaction Score
I can see why they weren't charged, but good lord, this kid is a felony assault waiting to happen - I don't think any college in the country will want him on their campus.

Methinks his career is over before it started.

I dunno ... there's always a Coach who thinks he is Father Flanagan.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Complex case though... even the victim admits there were several opportunities to get away, and that they were never very forceful with her. Her friend left her. She got in the cab. She had sex with one of her alleged attackers the next morning. Then of course the players' testimonies make her look even more consenting, asking them about condoms and saying that everything was fine as it was happening until she started crying.

Reaction Score
Complex case though... even the victim admits there were several opportunities to get away, and that they were never very forceful with her. Her friend left her. She got in the cab. She had s e x with one of her alleged attackers the next morning. Then of course the players' testimonies make her look even more consenting, asking them about condoms and saying that everything was fine as it was happening until she started crying.

Yeah, one girl, 3 basketball players who immediately started raping her from the beginning of the night. Let's pause and consider the power dynamics going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom