ot: big day | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ot: big day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Congrats to your family.

I have 2.5 year old twin boys at home!!!

YOU ARE IN FOR A FUN TIME. Best of luck

Reaction Score
husky99 said:
Name are Grace Abigail Elijah Jenkins Shabazz was the backup boy middle name.. wife is not a uconn grad like I am and said I would want to change it when the next title is won:) they all are doing well. Girl will spend 24 hours in the NICu you and he may have a longer run

Elijah? Elijah? If you've got 99 in your handle, that means you were probably paying attention in 1998. Could be worse, I suppose. You could have gone with Christian DaMeatHook George Mason.

Just kiddin' of course. We won the game so Elijah shouldn't be out of play namewise. The important thing is to congratulate you on having two new additions to your family who will never go to Duke.

Reaction Score
Good timing------you will be good to go by 12/1 or maybe by March Madness!!

Reaction Score
Congratulations! Fun times await you. You'll be busy for sure.
My 14 month twins say "hi"... However, they are of the 4 legged kind & 85 lbs now! ;-)
Enjoy the ride, they'll grow up quick!

Reaction Score
Congrats 99! And many,many,many blessings!! Are they your first children? I don't have twins; and my "babies" are 35 and 28. BUT they will always be my "babies"; and, as I'm sure you will recall 25 years from now, every second that you share life with them will be beyond your ability to describe but will fill your memory with nothing but wonderful things. My very best to you and your wife; and to Grace Abigail and Elijah Jenkins! :)

GO HUSKIES!!!
2014 NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!
conn-14-mbb-champions-logo.png

Reaction Score
Husky99...
cant tell you about how different twins are...

MY boys (RJ and Jack)with their 2014 final four shirts on and my ticket... they love the Huskies. They can name all the players and Coach Oyyie...

I will private message you and again congrats

FYI....My boys here are Husky nation.. and We live in enemy territory... Hint..The most underachieving and overrated program in the history of sports... yet the local sports writer said after we won our forth that we are now a second tier program. - syracuse.makebelieve.com

Congrats again

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
That's great! Two more future Husky fans.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Back in 1995, I tried to sell my wife on the name Donyell Nantambu. It didn't go too well.

I have zero idea why that didn't fly.

Reaction Score
Great news 99…..congrats to you, your wife and the new Husky fans!!:D

Reaction Score
My twin girls are almost 14, and were 8 pounds 4 oz and 7 pounds 10 oz when delivered at 38 weeks. Big 'uns.
My twin sons, now 21, were 8lbs 2oz and 7lbs 11oz at birth about 2 weeks before scheduled date. By the way, my buddies had me convinced they should be named Tate and Nadev, but my wife wasn't buying it!
By the way, our Golden Retrievers are named Boone and Kemba!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Husky99...
cant tell you about how different twins are...

MY boys (RJ and Jack)with their 2014 final four shirts on and my ticket... they love the Huskies. They can name all the players and Coach Oyyie...

I will private message you and again congrats

FYI....My boys here are Husky nation.. and We live in enemy territory... Hint..The most underachieving and overrated program in the history of sports... yet the local sports writer said after we won our forth that we are now a second tier program. - syracuse.makebelieve.com

Congrats again

One of my jobs during the first four NCAA games this year was teaching twin 30-month old boys to say "Go Huskies" so that they'd be prepared to teach their parents when they returned to the US and we watched the Semi-Final game with all 3 generations. Growing the fan base from the youngest.

I love all of my girlfriend's grandkids, but the twins are off the charts. Really looking forward to dinner with them on Saturday. But first, 3 days of bicycling, art and jazz in NYC.

Congrats to 99!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
It's amazing what some people will do to increase their like-to-post ratio.

Yah, I posted pretty much exclusively testicles for about a month and a half in March/April.

Reaction Score
If it was me (or a UK fan), I would have gone with Jalen and Jessie for names.

I also would have gotten tattoos of Adams and Govan holding my babies if they would reclassify to 2014 and commit to UConn.

But, I also would have pulled out 9 months ago. (the UK fan would have tried to pull out but no way that his sister would let him)

Congrats!

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Congrats, and if they are boys, you must honor UConn's legacy by naming them Kevin and James after KO and JC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom