OT: BC Up On UNC | The Boneyard

OT: BC Up On UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
BC is up 46-40 on UNC. Could BC avoid being winless in the ACC in both football and basketball?

Reaction Score
Not a surprise, but there are a lot of UNC fans at BC tonight. UNC scores to get within 2, loud cheers. BC is on offense, sustained "Tar Heels" chant that doesn't get booed or drowned out by the home fans.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
UConn-UNC would be a marquee game. UNC-BCU is an ESPN 3 game.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
BCU guy hits a 3 to make it a 1 point game with seconds left. They show a replay from the camera on the far side of the floor. You couldn't miss the rows and rows of empty seats. And these guys blackballed us?

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
BS College is a dumpster conflagration. Their new motto: "We have Pasqualoni, and you don't!"

Reaction Score
I live close by in Brighton, MA and went to the game. BC is dreadful but that's how bad UNC played. Oh, and there were just as many if not more UNC fans than BC fans at a BC home game. Whenever UNC scored it was usually a louder roar than when BC did. Pretty pathetic.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Feel bad for Roy, I am 64 and also have bouts of benign postural vertigo. Comes and goes based on cyrstals that form in the inner ear. Had it so bad one time that it would wake me up when I rolled over in my sleep. I don't do ladders or other heights. I guess Roy doesn't like The Heights either!

Reaction Score
Feel bad for Roy, I am 64 and also have bouts of benign postural vertigo. Comes and goes based on cyrstals that form in the inner ear. Had it so bad one time that it would wake me up when I rolled over in my sleep. I don't do ladders or other heights. I guess Roy doesn't like The Heights either!

I hope they get stuck playing tourney games in Colorado...

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
BC'S new slogan : "Hey, at least we aren't St. John's."....

Reaction Score
Who has a better chance winning a conference game in 2016 - BC or Rutgers? Combined they are 0-22 in conference place this season.

BC's best chance is likely at home versus V Tech or G Tech as the other two ACC cellar dwellers that BC will face, Wake and NC State, are both on the road and BC is 1-10 on the road with 1 win coming against Fordham in Brooklyn.

Rutgers does get Penn St at home, which maybe winnable. They also get Illinois, Northwestern and Minnesota, which represent the bottom of the B1G this season; but, those 3 are all on the road and Rutgers is 0-10 on the road so far.

Reaction Score
BC had about 5,000 people (out of 8,000+ capacity arena) for a game vs UNC! That is absurd. You'd figure if you could sell out one game, that'd be it.

On a tangent I wonder if the crappiness of BC and Rutgers, not just in performance but in fan support hurts UConn. Many people already perceive the Northeast as a college sports wasteland and Rutgers and BC (our two closest P5 neighbors) do not help with that stereotype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom