OT: Baseball Road Trip | The Boneyard

OT: Baseball Road Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Our annual Nelson Father/Sons Baseball Road trip(Number 8) will be opening week, this year to Washington(Nats), with road fun to Pittsburg(Pirates). Any BoneYard info on stadiums, restaurants, and or watering holes is always used and appreciated.

Reaction Score
It will be a blast! One of the best times I ever had was right after I graduated college{before I entered the "real world"} 3 buddies and I took an RV on a cross country stadium tour. My buddy{who comes from a great deal of money} convinced his father to let us borrow his year old millennium RV. This thing was amazing. It had 5 tvs, internet, 2bathrooms, kitchen, dish washer, bar b que grill outside, in motion satellite, just about everything you could think of. Needless to say we were the tailgating hotspot at just about every ball park we went to.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Said, are you aware that Ozzie's son played in Fenway once. It was HISTORIC!

BlueDolphin

Playful Mammal
Reaction Score
Pittsburgh's stadium is a wonderful place, filled with long-suffering, great baseball fans who finally got rewarded last year. Great sightlines, terrific place to watch a ball game.

Try to arrange it that you approach the stadium by walking across the Roberto Clemente Bridge from downtown. Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom