OT: Are You Looking to Adopt a Husky Dog? | The Boneyard

OT: Are You Looking to Adopt a Husky Dog?

Reaction Score
Too many people get huskies because they're pretty but don't understand the amount of energy they have. I hope this guy can find a good home.
They are a working social breed so they need a lot of stimulation and shouldn't be left alone too much.
They are not as easy to train as Goldens, Labs or German Shepherds either.

Reaction Score
They are a working social breed so they need a lot of stimulation and shouldn't be left alone too much.
They are not as easy to train as Goldens, Labs or German Shepherds either.

I had huskies growing up (also hunting dogs). I have a rottweiler and pit rescue now. My two now are disgusted with me if I make them exercise more than 30 minutes.

My huskies had free reign of 2 acres and would run outside ALL DAY while my dad worked and still have energy.

Reaction Score
I didn't adopt a husky, but I did rescue this guy last weekend

IMG_7734.jpeg

Reaction Score
I had huskies growing up (also hunting dogs). I have a rottweiler and pit rescue now. My two now are disgusted with me if I make them exercise more than 30 minutes.

My huskies had free reign of 2 acres and would run outside ALL DAY while my dad worked and still have energy.
I have had a brindle pit, an American Staffordshire Terrier often considered a pit but very docile and a rottweiler/pit cross. I can't remember any of them wanting to exercise much either. My rottie once broke my living room window with her paws when someone came on my property. I never worried about locking my doors back then since most people were scared of them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom