One of Four Teams Without a Win. That Says it All. What Say You? | The Boneyard

One of Four Teams Without a Win. That Says it All. What Say You?

Reaction Score
Never thought we'd hit these depths again. Will we be the last team to notch a W as we are only one of four teams left without a W? The Athletic has us at 129 out of 133. We've firmly entrenched ourselves back in the confines of Ryan McGee's Bottom Ten.

Something has to give beyond guys transferring out. The offense looked far better this past week. That's a positive. Well hoops season starts soon which is a blessing.

Clutching at straws for something to give me and us hope. Need something to clutch onto this week. No ESPN + for me so it's going to be WTIC (old school). Although I miss old friend Joe D. Crispino is too bland.

Reaction Score
Never thought we'd hit these depths again. Will we be the last team to notch a W as we are only one of four teams left without a W? The Athletic has us at 129 out of 133. We've firmly entrenched ourselves back in the confines of Ryan McGee's Bottom Ten.

Something has to give beyond guys transferring out. The offense looked far better this past week. That's a positive. Well hoops season starts soon which is a blessing.

Clutching at straws for something to give me and us hope. Need something to clutch onto this week. No ESPN + for me so it's going to be WTIC (old school). Although I miss old friend Joe D. Crispino is too bland.
So what are you going to do about it other than complain on the internet?

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
What’s up with the “What Say You?”
Aragorn is a UConn fan?
bd089eeff61071b1aa20b1637524c4f3.jpg

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
What do you think? What Say You?
Me say the Men of the Mountains would be very handy in a tight spot against Rice this weekend, but interceptions might go through their hands the way catches go through our receivers.

Reaction Score
Me say the Men of the Mountains would be very handy in a tight spot against Rice this weekend, but interceptions might go through their hands the way catches go through our receivers.

Rice is going to shred our secondary.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Not sure why I hate every single one of these "What Say You" posts so much. It's not personal, Oz, but when I say I hate them...like a pebble in my shoe. I would so much rather see no post, or a post with some substance, rather than have an obvious-as-F statement followed by "What Say You."
The weatherman says it might rain Saturday. What say you?
Lemons are bitter. Some say sour. What say you?
Jim Mora is sometimes called "Junior." What say you?
Popsicles melt less when it's cold outside. What say you?
"Never thought we'd hit these depths again" is how you start out this one. Really? Never? Was last year's 1-4 start SO MUCH better than 0-5? "Will we be the last one to notch a W blah blah blah?" Maybe.
And WTF cares about Ryan McGee? Like being "firmly entrenched" is something new around here.
Geez Louise.
I guess I'm still PO'd from Saturday.
That's what I say. And hopefully nobody cares about my post, either. I'm OK with that.

Reaction Score
Not sure why I hate every single one of these "What Say You" posts so much. It's not personal, Oz, but when I say I hate them...like a pebble in my shoe. I would so much rather see no post, or a post with some substance, rather than have an obvious-as-F statement followed by "What Say You."
"Never thought we'd hit these depths again" is how you start out this one. Really? Never? Was last year's 1-4 start SO MUCH better than 0-5? "Will we be the last one to notch a W blah blah blah?" Maybe.
And WTF cares about Ryan McGee? Like being "firmly entrenched" is something new around here.
Geez Louise.
That's what I say. And hopefully nobody cares about my post, either. I'm OK with that.
Consider that the Man from Oz didn’t even know how the balloon worked.

Reaction Score
Geez Louise.
Thanks for the opinion and for some yucks on the what say you? I enjoyed the post as it offers give and take exchange. We all want the same thing - UCONN football success.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
That's a little harsh wouldn't you say. This is an opinion forum. Different thoughts are what makes the board.
.What?! How dare you judge my answer! Different thoughts are what makes the board.

(Or does that just apply to your thoughts?)

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
It says that a struggling team hasn't won a game
Happens to various teams in every sport during every every season.
Next

Reaction Score
And games aren't even on WTIC anymore. What say you?
I'm an old dawg - tough to teach new tricks. 98.7 ESPN is the choice. I stand corrected. Haven't listened to a game on the radio in quite some time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom