Omar Calhoun Not Thinking About UConn Situation Right Now Omar Calhoun isn’t worried about | The Boneyard

Omar Calhoun Not Thinking About UConn Situation Right Now Omar Calhoun isn’t worried about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Even if Lamb leaves, the idea of a Boatright/Calhoun backcourt excites me. A lot of firepower there.

Reaction Score
"Omar Calhoun Not Thinking About UConn Situation Right Now Omar Calhoun Isn't Worried About"
There's a title creation workshop in the chat lounge tomorrow at noon. I'd like you to be there.

Reaction Score
The quote from his father pretty much sounded like Omar is only coming if Calhoun sticks around. If he doesn't, neither does Omar. I don't like the sound of that.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
The quote from his father pretty much sounded like Omar is only coming if Calhoun sticks around. If he doesn't, neither does Omar. I don't like the sound of that.
Kiss Calhoun(s) goodbye.

Reaction Score
There's a title creation workshop in the chat lounge tomorrow at noon. I'd like you to be there.

Hey I am a title pro, secret is just copy and post the articles title... :)

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score

I think I know why we lost. If this article is believed, Drummond was drunk. I offer the following sentence from Borges blog......................

"Drummond wound up with 13 pints and a team-high seven rebounds"

I guess it helped with the pain in his ankle but probably not a good idea to down 13 pints during a game. Might explain some of his wild shots in the first half as well.

caw

Reaction Score
I just can not see calhoun (coach) leave next year, he will ride the storm out

Unless he is seriously sick, I believe he will coach. He has said that he wants the NCAA sanctions behind UConn by the time he leaves.

Reaction Score
What is wrong with these people???

This is Borges' quote:
He didn’t specify which college campus that will be, however.

He committed to uconn! Why the speculation and why the instigation? Why is he trying to create news and just let O. Calhoun be?

If something happens, it happens.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Let's be realistic, Omar and his family will be asked about his college plan hundreds of times from now until Two Questions are resolved. Our coach and the Apr/postseason. The vultures will circle. What do you think the school would do, under the circumstances, if the family wanted to recant the LOI? It's a horribly vulnerable position for all parties involved, school, players, and fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom