Status
Not open for further replies.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Did we really think anything else?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
The way he handled the Stewart thing and the way he got on TV and dissed the Big East - good riddance. Too high and mighty for me.​

Reaction Score
on the plus side, holgerson will be able to rack up some great numbers against B12 defenses. on the down side they may never play in a BCS bowl again. it'll be interesting to see how donations are in 3 years when Luck's been holding Texas' and Oklahoma's jock strap for 3 seasons

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
on the plus side, holgerson will be able to rack up some great numbers against B12 defenses. on the down side they may never play in a BCS bowl again. it'll be interesting to see how donations are in 3 years when Luck's been holding Texas' and Oklahoma's jock strap for 3 seasons

as of right now i know that wvu has said several times that season tix and donations are already at its highest levels or quickest reaches ever...

Reaction Score
as of right now i know that wvu has said several times that season tix and donations are already at its highest levels or quickest reaches ever...
Would like to see the numbers but I'm guessing it's propaganda and smart on him to say so. My guess is they are modestly elevated most likely fans excited to see the new teams. I wish wv well and I think they do well in the big 12 which wil only help the big east look better. To be honest they really didn't belong in the big east . We r an academic conference and they're not even in the top 120. So..

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
We r an academic conference...

Were you really able to keep a straight face when you said that? You do know that we just added the likes of Boise St, Memphis, etc right?! :rolleyes:

Reaction Score

are they counting the $$ the B12 fronted them?

Reaction Score
His line about the big east leaving them was a good one. Im still shocked that the conference bylaws basically meant jack , but they've set the stage for future exit strategies out of the big east. If the ACC or big ten call anyone and say we need you next year, you can say with quite certainty that U'll be there.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
The Big East had no functioning expansion committee?
One can only wonder how TCU was slated to join the conference in 2012 without a functioning expansion committee. 9 schools with TCU would have been a very solid conference. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom