Ollie Landing Spot Thread | The Boneyard

Ollie Landing Spot Thread

Reaction Score
I absolutely think Ollie is going to be an NBA assistant. It fits his style of coaching better. I do wish him the best, but I for one am ready for a change.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Head coach at a smaller school in California or New England.

Reaction Score
Not sure Ollie has much to offer as an assistant from an X's and O's perspective. Think his best strength would be working with young players that are in their first few years in the league and just helping those players grow as people, stay out of trouble, handle the spotlight, etc.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
Not sure Ollie has much to offer as an assistant from an X's and O's perspective. Think his best strength would be working with young players that are in their first few years in the league and just helping those players grow as people, stay out of trouble, handle the spotlight, etc.

That's a good fit for him. He'd excel. I can't see him ever coaching at the college level.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Until he starts stealing their girls

Reaction Score
Ollie was perfect in the "good cop-bad cop" scenario as an assistant to Calhoun. Calhoun could rip into the players about mistakes and Ollie could lift them back up with his positive mind set.

This just didn't work as a head coach as the disciplinarian HC role needed in college just didn't fit Ollie's natural personality. When he tried to be a hard ass The players simply did not respond. He is the quinticential assistant coach who could be an NBA HC with the right team.

Reaction Score
What do ya think?

My guess is NBA assistant. Or perhaps there’s a spot for him on the Penny Hardaway-Larry Brown mega staff.

NBA - where? Only a guess. Kevin Durant thinks very highly of him. Maybe Golden State

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Head coach at a smaller school in California or New England.
I so do too. So he can really master his craft and come back in ten years and reclaim his spot here and retire a husky legend thus redeeming his last two years here, thus forging our future for the next generation. Nine titles.

Reaction Score
I so do too. So he can really master his craft and come back in ten years and reclaim his spot here and retire a husky legend thus redeeming his last two years here, thus forging our future for the next generation. Nine titles.

No. Never. Ever. Please.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom