ollie clips from the tourney | The Boneyard

ollie clips from the tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Man... Wally Szerbiak has weird neanderthal eyebrow ridges. I don't think he had those when he was playing. Is that a side effect of deer antler velvet?

Reaction Score
Man... Wally Szerbiak has weird neanderthal eyebrow ridges. I don't think he had those when he was playing. Is that a side effect of deer antler velvet?

Sczerbiak the UConn hater. It's a wonder Ollie didn't reach out and slap him a few times. I have no idea why a MAC guy would hate on UConn but this guy has been a regular hater for over 5 years now.

In 2011, he let loose on Calhoun. Then ripped into UConn as a tourney team in 2012, and this year howled at the thought UConn should go ACC over Louisville.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I can't recall the details, but I think I remember his father badmouthing UConn when Wally was still in college.

I seem to recall it had something to do with Wally VS Rip in the draft.

Reaction Score
I can't recall the details, but I think I remember his father badmouthing UConn when Wally was still in college.

I seem to recall it had something to do with Wally VS Rip in the draft.

Yeah, I can see where someone would mistake WS game for Rip's............

on Pluto............

Reaction Score
Sczerbiak the UConn hater. It's a wonder Ollie didn't reach out and slap him a few times. I have no idea why a MAC guy would hate on UConn but this guy has been a regular hater for over 5 years now.

In 2011, he let loose on Calhoun. Then ripped into UConn as a tourney team in 2012, and this year howled at the thought UConn should go ACC over Louisville.

As soon as I saw Sczerbiak on the panel in all three clips I as getting ready to rip him but you guys here have already got that covered completely. Kevin is such a nice guy he would probably shake Sczerbiak's hand and tell him what a wonderful human being he is. For that reason alone I'm glad KO is the boss in Storrs. I'm not there yet. Not even close. I did read somewhere recently thaT eyebrows growing together with aging is the result of internal pulling from brain shrinkage. I think the next symptom is uncontrollable drooling. Poor guy.:rolleyes:

GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
Steve Lappas is still annoying as hell. He's been out of coaching for a long time and this helped to remind me why.

Reaction Score
I like what Seth Greenberg had to say about KO as well (linked to a previous blog)

I see freescooter has joined the comment section ;)

Reaction Score
A few years ago I spoke to one of the lesser light talking heads on ESPN i.e. about the same stature as Wally S. The fellow I spoke to was a former coach and is no longer on ESPN. He said he made $50,000 plus expenses. Not bad for 6 months os so of work but not certainly great.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I thought he looked like a Vulcan without the ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom