Olddude | The Boneyard

Olddude

Reaction Score
I have not seen Olddude posts recently. Does anyone have info about him?
Oldude has been posting ( perhaps not as frequently) so he is still around and hopefully in good health. He had a post this morning in the prediction thread ( a UConn win over Kansas). I do miss his excellent postgame analyses which somehow would be ready for us the moment the final buzzer sounded.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Oldude has been posting ( perhaps not as frequently) so he is still around and hopefully in good health. He had a post this morning in the prediction thread ( a UConn win over Kansas). I do miss his excellent postgame analyses which somehow would be ready for us the moment the final buzzer sounded.
Same here. I thought of it as a tradition. Then all of a sudden, IMHO, it appeared to become a race. But I could be wrong, which has become a tradition for me. :(:rolleyes:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Guys, I appreciate the props. While I enjoyed doing the postgame threads, it was a lot of work to essentially write my talking points in game, editing them right up to the end of the game and then cutting them lose immediately after the game. After doing it for 3 seasons, I thought it was time for other BY’ers to pick up the task. As for me I still jump in and out of BY threads when the mood hits me. ;)

Reaction Score
I used to like watching Olddude and EricLA racing to see who could first post the post game analysis.... I was pretty sure it must have distracted them from actually enjoying the games, since they clearly had to write their posts during the game... :)

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Speaking of missing persons - anybody have any info on Danny K? He dropped out some time ago to take care of his mom. I texted him a few months ago to ask how things were going and did not hear back. He was a fixture at games and a genuinely nice guy. I hope he is well and realizes how much he is missed.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Speaking of missing persons - anybody have any info on Danny K? He dropped out some time ago to take care of his mom. I texted him a few months ago to ask how things were going and did not hear back. He was a fixture at games and a genuinely nice guy. I hope he is well and realizes how much he is missed.
Ah yes, what a unique sight he was at the games. (I am relying on when he was spotted by the tv cameras and from his own BY posts.)
Wasn't he one of the leaders for the UCONN/HUSKIES game cheers?

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I used to like watching Olddude and EricLA racing to see who could first post the post game analysis.... I was pretty sure it must have distracted them from actually enjoying the games, since they clearly had to write their posts during the game... :)
I don't think oldude was the one doing the racing. His was the only one I would read.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Same here. I thought of it as a tradition. Then all of a sudden, IMHO, it appeared to become a race. But I could be wrong, which has become a tradition for me. :(:rolleyes:
Well someone isn't afraid to name names. :):eek:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom