Old UConn Merch. Where and How to Buy? | The Boneyard

Old UConn Merch. Where and How to Buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I won't wear anything with the wolf logo. When I get freebies I give them away. The few things with the real Husky that they sell through UConn are called legacy items and they charge 50% more for them. I only buy items without the Husky logo on it. Makes it tough to find my size, but they can make their money off of someone else.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I won't wear anything with the wolf logo. When I get freebies I give them away. The few things with the real Husky that they sell through UConn are called legacy items and they charge 50% more for them. I only buy items without the Husky logo on it. Makes it tough to find my size, but they can make their money off of someone else.
Wow, coming up on three years 0f still being bent out of shape about the new Husky logo, eh? Impressive grudge.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score

Bring back our all-white Siberian husky mascot! It seems like our athletic fortunes, other than WBB, have declined since we changed to the stupid looking wolf that looks like every other school's husky logo. I won't wear anything with the new logo on it. The all-white husky was distinctive because no other schools had it. It's also a very rare strain of the breed.

Reaction Score
I used to hate the new logo but now it has grown on me. Won't buy anything without the new logo. Your best bet is eBay for old items

Reaction Score
If anyone could direct me towards some sweet vintage gear plz

I have tons of vintage apparel, mostly in men's size L and XL....some things have never been worn, some show use. anything in particular you are looking for, let me know, I may just have it....stuff collected from the late 80's all the way through the 2011ish era

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Anyone still have their "I got blown by Gloria" t-shirt (in reference to the 1985 hurricane)?

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Stop looking in the past and wasting your hard earned money that just goes into some random eBay sellers pocket. If you are going to spend good money at least buy new apparel that benefits the athletic program. This stubborn old man attitude towards the logo is so ridiculous, it's not coming back time to move on.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
This stubborn old man attitude towards the logo is so ridiculous, it's not coming back time to move on.
On that note, I thought it was ironic seeing this 1990 t-shirt in the Etsy link above:

il_570xN.1093197861_1r9j.jpg

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Stop looking in the past and wasting your hard earned money that just goes into some random eBay sellers pocket. If you are going to spend good money at least buy new apparel that benefits the athletic program. This stubborn old man attitude towards the logo is so ridiculous, it's not coming back time to move on.

Happy Holidays
To Each Their Own

Reaction Score
Wish there was a re-issue of the 99 Ntl Champs T. Nostalgia will be big this year.

Reaction Score
looks like Shamon Tooles' 2004 championship ring is available on Ebay for any high rollers

sorry no link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01