Oh Look We’re Better….Now | The Boneyard

Oh Look We’re Better….Now

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Still not a great reseeding. Putting UConn to the side, Houston, Tennessee, Xavier and UCLA are really banged up or missing critical pieces, while Creighton is playing as well as anyone in the country.

Reaction Score
I think there are 6 teams are in a tier of "National Title Favorites" (Alabama, Houston, UCLA, us, Gonzaga, and Texas) and then the next 8 are "Contenders but lower ceiling" and then the last 2 (FAU, Princeton) are "Played well but happy to be here." Basically I'd move Tennessee below Gonzaga. I don't think the order matters much within the tiers, though.

Reaction Score
I think there are 6 teams are in a tier of "National Title Favorites" and then the next 8 are "Contenders but lower ceiling" and then the last 2 are "Played well but happy to be here." Basically I'd move Tennessee below Gonzaga. I don't think the order matters much within the tiers, though.
I was not happy to see that Gonzaga won after trailing TCU by 5 at halftime. I wanted them out. I'd rather face a 14 loss team than a 30+ win team.

Reaction Score
I was not happy to see that Gonzaga won after trailing TCU by 5 at halftime. I wanted them out. I'd rather face a 14 loss team than a 30+ win team.
If they still had Lampkin, they would have beat gonzaga. Too many fouls given up inside and offensive rebounds with the small lineup

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
The worst thing we can do is hope for matchups to fall our way. We play whoever is in front of us. Hoping that a school who we view as a lesser opponent beats someone so we won't have to face them could easily lead to us losing to that lesser opponent.

Mojo gods frown on schools that hope for other schools to win games for them. We win and then play whoever is next. That's how we have more titles than all but a few schools.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom