OfficIal UCONN vs Army prediction thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OfficIal UCONN vs Army prediction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A lot of the players on last year's defense had their first dose of Army's option as well as our coaches. I'm confident adjustments will be made. And our ability to string together a few first downs will be huge. Another week's practice for our new QB, new OL personnel and new OC bodes well for this week.

Reaction Score
I've got UConn -7, so I'll go UConn 31-21. 2-0 would be glorious...it's been a while...

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
If you tell me we can defense the option well, 24-7.

If you tell me we can defense it a little bit, 24-21.

If you tell me we can't, then I'm furious, 17-21

Reaction Score
A lot of the players on last year's defense had their first dose of Army's option as well as our coaches. I'm confident adjustments will be made. And our ability to string together a few first downs will be huge. Another week's practice for our new QB, new OL personnel and new OC bodes well for this week.

Our coaches knew what to do last year, but getting the players to do it was another matter, mentally and physically.

When Army pitched last year the blockers then totally took out our LBs and DE. I think we have better strength and technique this year. Hopefully they learned a bit from last year's game on how to read the plays better.

Also good that we can work out the kinks defending the option against Army in a winnable game so that we have a fair shot at stopping Navy.

Reaction Score
Going to be close throughout.

UConn 24
Army 17

Reaction Score
There is a revenge factor and this UCONN team knows this is an important game. This one will not be overlooked.

Johnson pounds away for 100+ and that opens up the passing game for Sherriffs and crew. I think either the defense or specials gets a TD. The defense does a nice job with the option.

31-10 and 2-0. It's a start.

Uconn 20-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member