Official Pitt Predictions | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Official Pitt Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'll reiterate my prediction. Pitt will come out flat, UConn will miss out on some early opportunities to capitalize, Pitt plays well enough late in the game to win. 16-9 ish. I'm not predicting a UConn blow-out loss, just another solid performance by the D, and inept performance by the O. You know George DeLeone is our offensive coordinator, right?

Yeah sure that's certainly possible.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. People are coming down on Whaler for being too optimistic!!! :confused:

Reaction Score
Wish I could believe that the offense can move the ball. Pitt goes up 10-3 at the half and the drinking begins to cope with an insurmountable deficit.

Reaction Score
Pitt wins by 4 TD's.

Pasqualoni has 100 excuses in his post game presser.

OC DeLeone gets off the bus for the Husky Walk looking 100 yrs old and walking like his shoes are too tight.

As usual, not one UCONN player will say anything positive in support of the coaches after the game.

Dance Team will be the highlight of the UCONN performance.

After standing at attention for the National Anthem I will wipe away a tear thinking about the guys and gals who didn't come back from Iraq or Afghanistan in the same shape they went over there.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
We win 27-17. The passing game will be in gear as the O-line does a better job. We also get a TD from special teams. GDL says 'we're finally making progress".

Almost nailed score and the difference was Whitmer had time, until the went into the fetal position.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Almost nailed score and the difference was Whitmer had time, until the went into the fetal position.

Not just the score, the special teams TD as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom