Official NLI thread | Page 29 | The Boneyard

Official NLI thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I second, third and fourth this! I have no doubts that Richard will be signing on Friday. It's funny how on the first couple pages of this thread that many posters were raving about the entire families of these recruits being together and participating in the signing. Then, they get all bent out of shape because Richard postponed until Friday because he was sick and wanted to still have the ceremony that he's worked so hard to get to. Richard has pumped this programs every step of the way. Why should we expect a different answer come Friday?

To whaler-please leave.

To mr lagow-we look forward to seeing you in a UConn hat next to your son on Friday!

You're kidding right? It wasn't the postponement of the signing. You obviously didn't read the other threads over the past few days with Mr Lagow strongly implying that Richard was told he was the only QB to be taken this year.

Today Richard tells a reporter he knew there would be 2 in this class but Mr Lagow says Richard is an 18 year old kid who was sick today and didn't know how to answer the reporter.

Do your homework before you get sucked in.

Reaction Score
Why don't you guys start your own chat or inbox each other? This thread is for the kids who signed their NLI's. Enough with this nonsense, you two are sounding like teenagers!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
did u guys see how BC had a great signing day? there fans were top notch college football fans. they have a 4 page NSD thread where they posted pictures of cats becuase thats better than the actual recruit class they landed.

Reaction Score
You can spin a story with the best of them. UConn did not move on without your son. You got cold feet. They did not replace him, they brought in an athlete.

If you were in touch with the coaches over the past week like most recruits families instead of trying to preach to the choir on here about Richard he would probably be a Husky today.

If you were to show Richard your antics on here today and he was ok with it...well that will not get a comment from me.

Stop acting like you are entitled because you are not. Notice I didn't say Richard but you. Your son has been a great ambassador for UConn. You have been an embarrassment to your son.

If Richard ends up with a less of an offer than UConn it will be because of your bad advice.

Trust me when I say the coaches saw everything you posted over the last few days. All schools watch forums like this to see if commits are wavering.

Please move on and stop looking for attention. You've already cast a dark cloud over the board. Regardless if people reacted poorly to you and made it worse you had no business being on here and posting like you did during such a sensitive time.
I did not advise him, I did not give him the virus, I had nothing to do with the Kennedy assassination, his high school coach would not lie for him, he did do a phone interview....not me, he is 18 and not a third world no birth certificate 18, and no damage has been done because nobody would listen to any of this anonymous bantering. He plays the game because he loves it and not because he needs to or because I make him. His grades are good and I can send him to any school but he fell for Uconn and we have all done everything we could to speak well of the school and program.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
did u guys see how BC had a great signing day? there fans were top notch college football fans. they have a 4 page NSD thread where they posted pictures of cats becuase thats better than the actual recruit class they landed.

Is that true??? If so, it confirms what I have always said about BC, and that is "F#$k BC"... :eek:

pj

Reaction Score

I went over there an hour ago to get away from Whaler/sportsart/dog treats. It's funny-sad for them but funny-happy for me.

Reaction Score
Perception is a horribly t y thing. How I perceive this is how I said days ago.

Richard wanted PT. Knew at UConn he could get PT almost immediately. Then found out that UConn wanted 2 QBs. Then found out that UConn got exactly who they wanted. Then began to waver.

I really really want to believe he is ill. I really do. But things just aren't adding up. Tweets all AM. No mention of illness. 1130 is the first time Richard says he's ill. Has 103 fever on the biggest day of his football career. Can't go to school to spend 15 minutes and FAX in the for? Instead is able to haul laundry around the house. I mean, WTF!!!

I just want to believe he's coming to CT. Why is it so hard to say Yes, I'm coming to UConn. I'll be signing Friday. He has essentially been saying that up until a few weeks ago.

Again, perception is an ugly thing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
You can spin a story with the best of them. UConn did not move on without your son. You got cold feet. They did not replace him, they brought in an athlete.

If you were in touch with the coaches over the past week like most recruits families instead of trying to preach to the choir on here about Richard he would probably be a Husky today.

If you were to show Richard your antics on here today and he was ok with it...well that will not get a comment from me.

Stop acting like you are entitled because you are not. Notice I didn't say Richard but you. Your son has been a great ambassador for UConn. You have been an embarrassment to your son.

If Richard ends up with a less of an offer than UConn it will be because of your bad advice.

Trust me when I say the coaches saw everything you posted over the last few days. All schools watch forums like this to see if commits are wavering.

Please move on and stop looking for attention. You've already cast a dark cloud over the board. Regardless if people reacted poorly to you and made it worse you had no business being on here and posting like you did during such a sensitive time.
Sportsart, I honestly do not know what you are mad about. The class is top notch. I did not seek your attention, I just used my name. If you think this is tough you need to read a paper more often, you guys are easy. And if the coaches read all this then something is seriously wrong because this is a waste of their time.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Holy Christ! They really are a sad lot, aren't they?

acc! acc! acc! acc!

btw does any one here realize that mr lagow lives in texas. he has a good clock advantage over any of u in a argument. he could rip u on here while your 20 minutes into your bed time and u wouldnt know what hit ya until the next morning. i for 1 will not go to bed 2night.

Reaction Score
Perception is a horribly t y thing. How I perceive this is how I said days ago.

Richard wanted PT. Knew at UConn he could get PT almost immediately. Then found out that UConn wanted 2 QBs. Then found out that UConn got exactly who they wanted. Then began to waver.

I really really want to believe he is ill. I really do. But things just aren't adding up. Tweets all AM. No mention of illness. 1130 is the first time Richard says he's ill. Has 103 fever on the biggest day of his football career. Can't go to school to spend 15 minutes and FAX in the for? Instead is able to haul laundry around the house. I mean, WTF!!!

I just want to believe he's coming to CT. Why is it so hard to say Yes, I'm coming to UConn. I'll be signing Friday. He has essentially been saying that up until a few weeks ago.

Again, perception is an ugly thing.

No, he was saying that until this afternoon when he woke up. Yes he tweeted on and off. He also had the recruiting channel on. If any of you have had kids sign college commitments you know how big a deal it is and having him lay around all day was torture to me and his mom. If his position on Uconn has changed it was because when he woke up he believed they had gone on without him. Not hard to understand his anger considering how long he had stood with Uconn.

Reaction Score
Sportsart, I honestly do not know what you are mad about. The class is top notch. I did not seek your attention, I just used my name. If you think this is tough you need to read a paper more often, you guys are easy. And if the coaches read all this then something is seriously wrong because this is a waste of their time.
You really want your son to come to UConn. I know it. ;) Just ignore this ****ing message board and jump on it!

Reaction Score
No, he was saying that until this afternoon when he woke up. Yes he tweeted on and off. He also had the recruiting channel on. If any of you have had kids sign college commitments you know how big a deal it is and having him lay around all day was torture to me and his mom. If his position on Uconn has changed it was because when he woke up he believed they had gone on without him. Not hard to understand his anger considering how long he had stood with Uconn.
That is understandable but the door is not closed on him. We live in a rough world. On the bright side, he has the opportunity for a world-class education.

Reaction Score

Shabazz over slept too. He just sat on the bench for a few minutes. I'm sure that they can work out the same deal. HCPP is super soft compared to KO. He takes the escalator.

Reaction Score
That is understandable but the door is not closed on him. We live in a rough world. On the bright side, he has the opportunity for a world-class education.

You are begging everyone to stop yet you continue with this naive nonsense.

Reaction Score
I appreciate your response but after this board took fire today I personally spoke to the NCAA regulator head and was told that under no circumstance could a coach signed letter offering be retracted for 20 days. You can call them tomorrow if you want. You will need to get past the thirty minutes of hold time. It says on the document but with all the new love here I wanted to be sure.

You mean it has to be signed by the University first these days? Holy crap. Well, I'm pretty sure that once it's signed, there's also an addtional period of time that you can back out too, or maybe that's not the case anymore, it was. Maybe this is the new look, NCAA changes and adds rules more often than women change cloths. Maybe there's no cold feet period anymore after signing, but the school can't take the money off the table if you don't sign for at least 20 days.

Look man, turn off your computer and go to bed, and holy mackerel, wherever, however, the kid ends up playing ball in college, stay off the fan message boards.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
ok, im willing to make a unreal deal here. this requires all poster here and mr lagow to read and agree to the deal. if lagow gives us a tweet saying he is staying with uconn and signing friday and then does sign on friday, i on word will post like a normal humn being for a full month here. no rants or crazy stuff. caps, grammar the whole 9 yards. take this bet or leave it. you have until 1am for the tweet and bet to be taken.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Guys - please leave Mr Lagow alone about his son being sick. I've been discharged from the ER after having kidney stones and two rounds of morphine at home in bed still waiting for the dang thing to pass yet still texting, on twitter, on Facebook, watching TV. Etc. And I'm 34. Richard is 18. Of course he's going to be tweeting.

If he says he's sick just take his word for it and move on.

He also has every right to look around and do what's best for him. And he stated that a few days ago. And it was already clear that this would go beyond signing day.

In the end I hope he winds up at UConn cause we could use his talent and he's been repping for UConn like no other recruit out there.

He's 18. Give him a break.

Good luck Lagows hope you wind up in UConn Country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom