sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
I would like more head

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Fleck.

"Offensively we were not competitive," Benedict said. "You've got to be able to score more points in today's college football game. The average game is like 30 points, and we were well below it. I thought the defense played under pressure throughout the year."

"We're trying to win our conference championship first, and to do that you have to be able to score points," Benedict said. "UConn historically has always played good defense. Whether it's the head coach or his ability to hire a very good offensive coordinator, one of those two things has to happen.

"I am interested in having a head coach where he is overseeing all aspects of the program and not necessarily being focused on one side of the ball."

"You have to look at all sides of the equation, and recruiting is pretty significant in the ability to have success," Benedict said. "Recruiting certainly is a factor."

"Absolutely," Benedict said. "Again you have to look at everything from a 360-degree view, and whether it's the number of season ticket holders, the number of fans who will attend games, recruiting all of those things are significant drivers of the overall success of the football program.

"While a head coach doesn't have direct responsibilities in putting butts in the seats per se, the type offense you run, the type of program you have and the wins and losses really impact the support you have. We took into consideration what the season ticket renewals would be and our ability to sell new season tickets."

Reaction Score
I'd like Moorehead or Anyhead would be more truthful. I got no clue I think DB wants an experienced HC but drumroll please. I'll bet $2.75 it's the Auburn OC

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Ah, so this is the official thread- as opposed to the other prediction threads.

Then I officially predict Rhett Lashlee.
They didn't use "official," hence this MUST be the official one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom