Official Clobber the Cougs Thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Official Clobber the Cougs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Are we still winning...you guys sounds like you're on the Titantic and as the ship is going down, you say, "I knew something would go wrong"

Reaction Score
Are we still winning...you guys sounds like you're on the Titantic and as the ship is going down, you say, "I knew something would go wrong"
One explosive play and the game is different. We need to go for the kill. 10 points is nothing for Houston.

Reaction Score
BS, Meyer's, and now Arkeel are all down and injured, not sure if Newsome will come back... hopefully

Reaction Score
Nah, you take a two score lead every day and twice on Sunday.

Wasn't talking about the FG...that was the only choice. I talking about the play-calling. Either let Boyle play QB or start running the wishbone.

Reaction Score
Possible. Very much so. But, this is a game to win by playing to win.
Agreed, but we're winning by 2 scores, if the defense can hold on, we all might be in for a great night!

Reaction Score
Perfect pass from Houston QB. First time really that they've looked like Uber skilled.

With no confidence in Boyle & Newsome unlikely to break one after that last play. It's prayer we need. Or ... Garrick Anderson set of plays. Let's draw them up. I fear the drag out the clock strategy is just a loser. Need some chunks plays.

Reaction Score
I never understood how you have instant replay and don't have camera views from EVERY angle with all the technology we have today. Baffling!!!

Reaction Score
I admit I have no faith this team can finish this game off with a W, but I'm praying really hard for a miracle. Feel like they must score this possession or its lights out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom