Official Bearcats Game Thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Official Bearcats Game Thread

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I really hate to say it, but this team mailed it in today. They pretty much gave it up at home. It won't surprise me if we lose a first round game in the AAC tourney, even at home. We'll be lucky if the Xtra Large is half full for the game.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
LOL, but Noyes has been a little rusty

I'm not trying to pick on him.

And is not his fault anyways. A few posters in this thread have already informed me that open look misses are Ollie's fault... :confused:

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
"At least we have Geno and the girls."

Reaction Score
They were dominated in the interior on the 1st 1/2, think the gave an effort.

I really hate to say it, but this team mailed it in today. They pretty much gave it up at home. It won't surprise me if we lose a first round game in the AAC tourney, even at home. We'll be lucky if the Xtra Large is half full for the game.

Reaction Score
I'm not trying to pick on him.

And is not his fault anyways. A few posters in this thread have already informed me that open look misses are Ollie's fault... :confused:

LOL, i was kidding and I know you were not faulting him. ;)

Reaction Score
Let this game be a catalyst for next season.
No one beats us on our home court on senior day!....NEVER!!!!
A losing record will never stand at Storrs!
Mick Cronin never walks out of Gample again with a win!
Next year will be "Hungry Huskies the Sequel"!
The curse of injuries and bad luck are over!
The dog coming back next year will be resemble Cujo and not Lassie!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I laugh at the people here who think Brimah is the problem with this team. Brimah is the best player we got and the only guy that Cinci has to worry about. He also has shut down Washington this game. Jalen Adams with another terrible game, he needs to play much better. I don't want to hear about his ankle. Hes playing with zero fire, hustle, determination.

PS: Feed Amida

yeah OK
Clark was really afraid to go at him - Washington didn't need the ball
And AB really hit those boards and blocked out - didn't allow and Cinci 2nd and 3rd chances

UConn shoots under 20% so that makes AB the best player by default?

If the shots don't fall you don't score

Hear about it:
Adams played on one foot

You are a comic

Reaction Score
Tired of hearing that we mailed it in. There is such a thing as getting beat by better players. And we need to get some added to our roster because injury or not we do not have enough for next year, especially strong players down low.

Reaction Score
Tired of hearing that we mailed it in. There is such a thing as getting beat by better players. And we need to get some added to our roster because injury or not we do not have enough for next year, especially strong players down low.
Then Ollie is recruiting the wrong players. The roster next year will be made up of 4 and 5 star recruits. On paper we will have more talent than any team in the conference.

Reaction Score
After watching AB for 4 years and seeing where Enoch is right now, I'm not counting at all on Steve for next year. SE may have more raw tools but his innate bball IQ seems missing. They are going to have to show me and I don't think we should be ranked to start next season. It's going to be yet another "getting to know you" scenario with a donut hole in the middle as of now. I'd rather be pleasantly surprised.

Reaction Score
Then Ollie is recruiting the wrong players. The roster next year will be made up of 4 and 5 star recruits. On paper we will have more talent than any team in the conference.
I suspect the offense next year will look at lot like this year. With no beef and no low post player, the guards will be stifled like they were today. No threat down low, no rebounding. The injured players will likely not be full strength any way. I think it is hilarious that people think UConn will start the season "ranked". The current players who sat out due to injuries will have a lot to prove.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Wait, are you guys saying you don't want an invite to the NIT or CBI? Because I recall a couple weeks ago it was hell just to mention the idea of just ending the season and not letting the guys "get that one extra game to develop".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom