Official 2014 Commit Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Official 2014 Commit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone confused by what the heck we're trying to watch on campusinsiders.com? I keep refreshing and I'm completely done hearing about the recruiting luck of the Irish.

I don't even see Diaco scheduled there.

Reaction Score
BfuTLnGCYAATKgp.jpg

I don't care how many people post this. It looks and feels awesome.

Me neither, I think we can get up to at least one hundred

Reaction Score
I've seen his name thrown around the board a bit but haven't seen any info otherwise. Anything you can provide? Did he make a visit? If not I highly doubt he comes across country without checking it out first.
Carrezola has been recruiting him over twitter recently and he has retweeted a bunch of UCONN tweets in the last couple of days!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Watching part 2 of the video and two things stuck out to me.

First, NO MORE THAN 50 COPIES AT A TIME? Need to up that to 75 copies if we want to be big time.

Secondly, need to get Don Patterson some 3-ring binders with UConn on them. He still has UB on his binders with a picture of the state of New York. Details.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Anyone confused by what the heck we're trying to watch on campusinsiders.com? I keep refreshing and I'm completely done hearing about the recruiting luck of the Irish.

Huskies website said they have the same issue.

My guess? They did a live interview with him at that time and they'll stuff it in to their playback loops when they can.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Huskies website said they have the same issue.

My guess? They did a live interview with him at that time and they'll stuff it in to their playback loops when they can.

Yep. Just saw this on the blog.

UConnFootball@UConnFootball
twitter_bird.png

Our bad folks..@CampusInsiders interview was taped for later today.will let you know when it will be on the site #bleedblue #riseuptogether

Reaction Score
So who's left?

Lawley
Rutherford
McAllister

Outside of any surprises, Any others that we know have committed?

Reaction Score
The new video UConn posted is awesome. Love Diaco. And how about we are tracking all of the recruits of every other conference team! I guarantee this has never been done before at UConn.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Pretty exciting times here for UConn Football. Not too get all Spackler on everyone but a lot if these kids measurables are huge.

I feel really optimistic that Diaco can right the ship so the ( hopefully) next time a conference expands, we'll be ready.

In the meantime, let's do our best to become the top program in the AAC.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Part 2 of Signing Day Videos

Note the no more than 50 copies sign and the UB binders on Patterson's desk.

Reaction Score
I really, really, really like the 3 running backs that signed today. Has to be the best group of backs we ever signed. Can't wait to see what the staff does with the offense this year.

Reaction Score
Part 2 of Signing Day Videos

Note the no more than 50 copies sign and the UB binders on Patterson's desk.

Two notes... it's the Buffalo offensive playbook... eish. And secondly, we were looking for a nose guard. Wonder if we offered any big boys to take up space in the middle up front of a 3-4 we don't know about.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Two notes... it's the Buffalo offensive playbook... eish. And secondly, we were looking for a nose guard. Wonder if we offered any big boys to take up space in the middle up front of a 3-4 we don't know about.

Saw some of the position stuff too. Combine that with the first video and there's not any QB's, NT's or Safeties.

And, oh yeah, staff has tomorrow off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits