Offensive line: Greene vows production - John Silver Article | The Boneyard

Offensive line: Greene vows production - John Silver Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
>>Greene is going to take it upon himself to make sure the unit doesn’t become the reason for another failed season

“We can only go up,” Greene said. “I am not going to stand for it. We are not going to be the weak point for this team. We are going to be the driving force.”<<

http://snyuconn.com/uconn/football/offensive-line-greene-vows-production/

Other practice notes in article...

Reaction Score
God to hear the guys are looking forward to stepping it up this year. Our line is big and powerful. If play calling improves and they stay healthy I definitely feel they can be a strength.

Reaction Score
Love the competitiveness of Graham Stewart.

“A lot of people downplay the spring game. But to me, it’s a chance to put on the pads and it show you are a man and it’s a statement of your character,” Stewart said. “For me to play in front of my mom and dad means a lot to me.”

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
It would be hard to convince me that the problems with last year's line are directly linked to someone's bright off season idea to have a lighter and quicker line.

Glad to hear this off season has some purpose.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
“.......... When you can’t run the ball it makes you one-dimensional and teams can tee off on you. It makes things much harder. When you can run the ball you can control the game. It’s what we have to get back to. We have to run the football and we are going to be successful at it.”

You would have thought our ducking OC from last season would have understood that very basic concept!

Reaction Score
You would have thought our ducking OC from last season would have understood that very basic concept!

Understanding something and doing something are two very different tasks, unfortunately.

Reaction Score
Apologist.

I didn't even make an excuse for it or imply it wasn't his fault. You really need to consider spending less time polishing your pitchforks and more time reading a dictionary since the word "apologist" is clearly still eluding you.

Reaction Score
I didn't even make an excuse for it or imply it wasn't his fault. You really need to consider spending less time polishing your pitchforks and more time reading a dictionary since the word "apologist" is clearly still eluding you.

Are you George DeLeone's nephew?

Reaction Score

You also implied that your Uncle DeLeone was some valid reason as to why he failed as an Offensive Coordinator and Offensive Line coach.

That's what Apologists do. They argue in defense of something and often times its something not worth defending, like Rosie O'Donnell, Glenn Beck, Nazis, and Paul Pasqualoni's performance at UConn.

"Well, they failed but they had a first year BCS QB and no talent on the offensive line".

APOLOGIST.

Reaction Score
You also implied that your Uncle DeLeone was some valid reason as to why he failed as an Offensive Coordinator and Offensive Line coach.

That's what Apologists do. They argue in defense of something and often times its something not worth defending, like Rosie O'Donnell, Glenn Beck, Nazis, and Paul Pasqualoni's performance at UConn.

"Well, they failed but they had a first year BCS QB and no talent on the offensive line".

APOLOGIST.

I'm not having this argument with you again. You're entitled to what you believe, and that's fine, and you can think I'm an idiot, and I'll still get to sleep at night, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom