odd camera angle in K-State game | The Boneyard

odd camera angle in K-State game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone else miss seeing the bench in their various attitudes of concentration, elation, and (speaking of Geno) remonstration?

Reaction Score
Fox Sports is the absolute WORST when it comes to camera work, production values and nearly everything else. They make the old CPTV games look very very good. I cringe whenever I see on the schedule that the television is being provided by Fox Sports.

Reaction Score
I really liked the post game duo though. I don't know who the lady was, but we guessed she might have been a pretty good player, because she was very knowledgeable.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
The standard camera locations are typically fixed spots in each arena - these were behind the team benches instead of across from them. As far as the broadcast ... really enjoyed the announcers, and the studio pair were good as well, and the stayed on WCBB for almost the whole halftime.

Also felt they stayed on the game during Pos more than anyone else?

Reaction Score
The standard camera locations are typically fixed spots in each arena - these were behind the team benches instead of across from them. As far as the broadcast ... really enjoyed the announcers, and the studio pair were good as well, and the stayed on WCBB for almost the whole halftime.

Also felt they stayed on the game during Pos more than anyone else?
I thought the two sports casters doing the game were terrible, non stop conversation, mostly reading from the script about the teams. It appeared obvious, they did not know anything about Uconn.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
My experience is that the camara angle for basketball games in Manhattan is just weird wand awkward. Anyone care for a round of vertigo?

ocoandasoc

Fan of MizzoUConn
Reaction Score
I love the long wide-angle shots.... you can almost tell that there's a basketball game going on on the court...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom