October recruiting thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

October recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I also think Arianna Roberson would be a nice addition and that we have a great chance of getting her. She is tall, athletic, and seems like she will develop into a superstar player. So if Sarah is no longer an option, I at least hope we get Arianna
I would like to see BOTH Sarah and Ari in Storrs.... I loved the video of Arianna speaking
after her team won the Texas State Championship... NICE! Both would do well at UCONN
and UCONN would do well ( #12 or #13, etc.) with them.. GO HUSKIES!

Reaction Score
If UConn does not get Strong, they still have Gandy coming and Brady and Jana already committed. There are also the POIs Vukosa and Roberson. All won't be lost if Strong does not commit to UConn.
I have been a SARAH fan since well before she won GOLD at the FIBA 3X3 tournament. She is
a good fit for our program... she would befit, UCONN would benefit. The "BIG O" Vukosa is
still a few years away... check the posted Player of Interest and " OFFER" thread.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
No UConn mention

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I have been a SARAH fan since well before she won GOLD at the FIBA 3X3 tournament. She is
a good fit for our program... she would befit, UCONN would benefit. The "BIG O" Vukosa is
still a few years away... check the posted Player of Interest and " OFFER" thread.
I want Strong to commit to UConn also. My post was to say all is not lost if she goes elsewhere because UConn has some good front court players now and some coming, one being McGaughy if she is offered.

Reaction Score
No UConn mention

This writer describes mostly what I’ve seen in video of her. IMO she’s the best 4/3 in her class of ‘25. I believe Auriemma was going to be able to see her play this summer around the time she got hurt but missed out. There’s still time but he’ll have to get in on her soon.

Reaction Score
No UConn mention

Come on UConn get off your butt and make her an offer.

Reaction Score
Come on UConn get off your butt and make her an offer.
I’m seconding this! I hope Geno doesn’t miss out on this one! She’s a great talent and has expressed interest in UConn.

Reaction Score
Jacy might be a new follow by CD. I’ve been keeping an eye on this player for a while and didn’t notice any UConn coaches following her. Jacy is a 6-1 G, class of 2026 that holds offers from just about every major program

Jacy is followed by both Coach Cardoz and Coach Valley on Instagram. I thought she was already a POI.

Like you mentioned, she is being sought out by the best of the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom