Obstructed view at rent | The Boneyard

Obstructed view at rent

Reaction Score
Dealing with health issues in the family. Have missed the last two home games. Life is what it is.

Hope to be back in my seat for Yale.
I hope whatever it is, all ends well with it and you can get back to the games. Seems like you’ll be able to have some fun at the Rent for the first time in years for the rest of the season. Things are looking up.

Reaction Score
I hope whatever it is, all ends well with it and you can get back to the games. Seems like you’ll be able to have some fun at the Rent for the first time in years for the rest of the season. Things are looking up.

We'll see. Obviously Saturday's game was interesting, and a big improvement, but I'm not sure yet how much better than the first four weeks we're going to be. But for one well designed big play, the offense really wasn't any good Saturday. Under 300 yards even with the play. And while the defense obviously looked much, much better, we'll have to see how much of that was Wyoming mistakes versus improvement.

Putting my family issues aside, one competitive loss, at home, doesn't come near removing the stink from the first four weeks. I'll need to see us play another competitive game on Saturday before I'll draw any conclusions at all.

Reaction Score
We'll see. Obviously Saturday's game was interesting, and a big improvement, but I'm not sure yet how much better than the first four weeks we're going to be. But for one well designed big play, the offense really wasn't any good Saturday. Under 300 yards even with the play. And while the defense obviously looked much, much better, we'll have to see how much of that was Wyoming mistakes versus improvement.

Putting my family issues aside, one competitive loss, at home, doesn't come near removing the stink from the first four weeks. I'll need to see us play another competitive game on Saturday before I'll draw any conclusions at all.
We are clearly better and much more fun to watch than we were with Edsall, I’m just going to enjoy it for what it is. The fact we can enjoy watching a game is “looking up” in my book.

Reaction Score
Dealing with health issues in the family. Have missed the last two home games. Life is what it is.

Hope to be back in my seat for Yale.
Ugh. Very sorry to hear and hope all is as well as can be.

was looking forward to reading the view after the first competitive game we played in 22 months.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom