observed a funny exchange with a Cuse fan on the plane | Page 2 | The Boneyard

observed a funny exchange with a Cuse fan on the plane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Genny was cheap and thus fit my limited budget at the time...Can also remember going to an upstate Grand Union and buying a beer called "Gunther" which was so cheap that it had "Imported from America" printed on the can..

I've mentioned this in other threads, but while living in dorms at college you could literally smell from the hallway when someone was taking a Genny dump. We called them the Genny screamers. When combined with a Nick Tahou garbage plate it was quite the unpleasant aroma.

genesee-cream-can.jpg

Reaction Score
he definitely followed with "4-1", which drew the epic "that's all you got response"

For what other reason does the sport exist?

I mean, I hate the Yankees, but if a Yankee fan said to me, "27 rings," the very last thing I would say in response is, "that's all you got?" Yeah, just 25% of the trophies ever minted. No biggie.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Its so cute that they have not yet learned that their early season success just sets them up for a crushing Feb/March.
I mean it happens almost every year. If I take one positive thing out of that Thanksgiving debacle is that we just gave them more altitude to drop from. The crash won't be pretty. It never is. I was wanting to laugh at them in November, but I guess I need to wait a couple more months. No biggie. Same as it ever was.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I've mentioned this in other threads, but while living in dorms at college you could literally smell from the hallway when someone was taking a Genny dump. We called them the Genny screamers. When combined with a Nick Tahou garbage plate it was quite the unpleasant aroma.

Great contribution to the thread. No sarcasm.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

genesee-cream-can.jpg
Ive partaken in a few garbage plates late night and the thought of that combined with Genny on the way out just made me shiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom