Obi Melifonwu Invited To Senior Bowl | The Boneyard

Obi Melifonwu Invited To Senior Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seemed that Tre Bell let the husky out of the bag last night. Glad it was confirmed - nice honor.

Tre' Bell@T_Bell4 22 hours ago · Storrs
@Obi_1nOnly proud of my boy ! Got that@seniorbowl invite that's big time now be big time !

Reaction Score

Great achievement for a great guy. Congrats, Obi!

Good for him. I remember A number of Boneyarders dissing him over the years. He'll likely end up a 1st or 2nd round NFL draft pick.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Good for him. I remember A number of Boneyarders dissing him over the years. He'll likely end up a 1st or 2nd round NFL draft pick.

Now DISS is dumb. What player hasn't been "dissed" in the BY? It's a badge of honor.

Reaction Score

What an honor to be invited to senior bowl.

People, including, myself have, and will be critical if warranted, of his play. He needs to improve significantly to contribute at next level.

Reaction Score
From a Mike Anthony story on the seniors:

>>Melifonwu will play in the nation's most prestigious showcase event for seniors, the Reece's Senior Bowl, Jan. 28 in Mobile, Ala. He will become the 11th UConn player to participate in the event, joining Albert Fincher (2005), Dan Orlovsky (2005), Darius Butler (2009), Cody Brown (2009), Will Beatty (2009), Lawrence Wilson (2011), Kendall Reyes (2012), Dwayne Gratz (2013), Blidi Wreh-Wilson (2013) and Shamar Stephen (2014).<<

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
What an honor to be invited to senior bowl.

People, including, myself have, and will be critical if warranted, of his play. He needs to improve significantly to contribute at next level.

Yes because you know more than pro scouts and others around football for many years.

I think he can be a very good safety at the next level as his coverage skills have improved greatly though the years

Reaction Score
Yes because you know more than pro scouts and others around football for many years.

I think he can be a very good safety at the next level as his coverage skills have improved greatly though the years

I want Obi to be a first round pick, make multiple pro bowls, and earn millions of dollars.

As to your first statement, draft position and some scouts views are indicative of future success? Interesting. Can't wait to go to Canton to see Jamarcus Russell, Trent Richardson, and Johnny Manziel get inducted into the hall of fame.

I am sorry, I just don't see the on field skills equal with his obvious athleticism. Doesn't mean I am not rooting for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom