Obama picks UCONN over Colorado | The Boneyard

Obama picks UCONN over Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So you've got that going for you. He then goes on to pick UCONN losing to Kansas and Kansas winning it all. Let the Obama bashers and Trumpers chime in.

Reaction Score
Think this is the third time Obama has picked Kansas to win the title. They've failed to make the Final Four the two previous times

The last time he picked them was in 2011....can't remember who won that year

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
twAaMyJ.gif

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
So you've got that going for you. He then goes on to pick UCONN losing to Kansas and Kansas winning it all. Let the Obama bashers and Trumpers chime in.
Dooomed

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
Yeah, but it was Rebecca Lobo who was with him filling out the brackets and she'd kick his if he chose otherwise in the CU game.

C

Chief00

Think this is the third time Obama has picked Kansas to win the title. They've failed to make the Final Four the two previous times

The last time he picked them was in 2011....can't remember who won that year

His mom is from KS.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
My old man once told me that in the early days of the BET, he saw Donald Trump roaming the MSG concourse in between games with a mini-harem of girls who looked just like this (except sans the Hooters tanks).

I watched the Cinci 4OT game at Hooters....was the Donald there? Perhaps in spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom