Now what will ESPN do? | The Boneyard

Now what will ESPN do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Kara just said that the whole left side of the bracket has unbelievables--Georgia, Louisville, Cal (well, okay, Tenn).

Good thing we're on the right side. Good thing Kelly and Stef weren't in that list of Three to See.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
They'll have to go to 1.B. and 2.B. to see.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I can't believe Stef and KML aren't in the ones to "see". Both are unbelievable players with great personalities.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
They are down to one to see. Maybe, just maybe, after tomorrow there will be none to see.

Is there an ESPN curse, like the SI curse?

Don't count on it. We've seen the miracle for this season!
I wouldn't rule out the effect the ESPN hype has on opponents. Nothing gets players up for a game like way too much focus on a few specific players.
A little extra insentive to upset the apple cart if for no other reason than because everyone gets sick of hearing the same names over and over.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I can't believe Stef and KML aren't in the ones to "see". Both are unbelievable players with great personalities.
To be fair, you could add Chiney to that list as well as perhaps Alyssa Thomas. My point is that the "3 to see" are all seniors. This is their last year and they are all great players and 3 completely different players to boot. Next year we can have a whole new set of seniors to "be the ones to see..."

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Three to see were seniors likely to go 1-3 in the WNBA draft and realistically only two were likely to play beyond this weekend anyway.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
To be fair, you could add Chiney to that list as well as perhaps Alyssa Thomas. My point is that the "3 to see" are all seniors. This is their last year and they are all great players and 3 completely different players to boot. Next year we can have a whole new set of seniors to "be the ones to see..."
Alyssa who? Only saw her play against UConn, not impressed. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom