Now it's the women's turn! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Now it's the women's turn!

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
UConn women are favored over USC? You’re kidding right?

We have Paige, and they don't :)

It's a different time of year. Madness is not about getting people involved, it's about survive and advance. She's going to will them to win

I hope our guards figure out it's all about them, play defense, take your opponent out of the game. We have to win with Bazz and Boat outside, because we ain't winning the paint

Go Huskies

PS: A three favored over a one is very rare

Reaction Score
You sound upset.

Upset no not at all, I love watching Paige I really do. But I also watched the game vs Duke and Duke was really bad, I mean awful. Yet just like last game they came back. Honestly if USC is a capable #1 how can they not be favored? Admittedly didn’t see more than highlights of their star but assume they have size and can rebound the ball if they’re #1. Hope it’s right I really do but it’s strange is all.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Your right I was thinking about last year when they beat us in Hartford
You were thinking of last year? So, you haven't been following?

I think if UConn has nay chance to get to the Finals, they have to keep on boring teams to death.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Upset no not at all, I love watching Paige I really do. But I also watched the game vs Duke and Duke was really bad, I mean awful. Yet just like last game they came back. Honestly if USC is a capable #1 how can they not be favored? Admittedly didn’t see more than highlights of their star but assume they have size and can rebound the ball if they’re #1. Hope it’s right I really do but it’s strange is all.
You know that literally half the team, 3 of 6 players, is freshmen , right?

Reaction Score
We really only have 6 players available? I knew we had a short bench with all of the injuries, but 6?

Reaction Score
Only 6 players were used yesterday, and the 6th one only because Edwards was in foul trouble. There are 2 other bench players available - a freshman who's playing time has diminished significantly recently and a soph who only plays in garbage time.

Reaction Score
Get 'er done!

Beat Duke!
I don't know. Julius Hodge left a bitter taste in my mouth. I can't route for either, nor will I watch and improve their rating by one household.

Reaction Score
We really only have 6 players available? I knew we had a short bench with all of the injuries, but 6?
I believe they have 7, whether Geno actually plays the 7 is a different issue

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom