Nova's next coach? | The Boneyard

Nova's next coach?

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
someone out of the MWC maybe? Or are they going after someone proven at the P6 level?

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Why exactly did Jay Wright retire? He looks like he could coach for 15 more years. He seems to be in good health.
I’d rather he return than Villanova continuing to be awful.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't be surprised if Brad Stevens would be in the mix. I though I read he want to return to coaching and he wants to return pretty soon. If the C's win a championship this year, I think Nova would be a job that might interest him.

Reaction Score
If I were Nova I try to interview John Becker from Vermont. He’s done a solid up there and deserves a bigger coaching job in the sport.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't be surprised if Brad Stevens would be in the mix. I though I read he want to return to coaching and he wants to return pretty soon. If the C's win a championship this year, I think Nova would be a job that might interest him.
You are funny

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

Where did you read that?

Dude is about to win NBA executive of the year. I'm not counting any chickens but he's sitting on top of a long-term title contender. He's going to go coach Villanova? He's had these opportunities over the past few years. Indiana, Texas, etc.

Reaction Score
Where did you read that?

Dude is about to win NBA executive of the year. I'm not counting any chickens but he's sitting on top of a long-term title contender. He's going to go coach Villanova? He's had these opportunities over the past few years. Indiana, Texas, etc.
I've seen him interviewed several times. He does seem to go back and forth. I think if the C's win, executive of the year or not, he may want a new challenge. I know he turned down 70 million from Indiana, but he has also said that sometimes he really has a desire to return to coaching. I've also seen him talk about never coaching again. I know he has also said a return to coaching could be a lot sooner than people think.

I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me.

I'm a C's fan. I hope he stays there for a long time.

Reaction Score
I doubt Stevens goes back to the grind of college coaching. He’s at the top as an elite NBA executive He’d probably think running a major college program was too much work between recruiting and managing kids.

Reaction Score
Where did you read that?

I wouldn’t be so sure, he really wanted the Syracuse job but they decided to go with Red Autry.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom