Notre Dame by 30............. | The Boneyard

Notre Dame by 30.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Notre Dame will beat Duke by at least 30. Duke beat a very poor Nebraska team 53-45. Nebraska ranked 24th in the country. After you get past number 10, you are deep in never, never land. Duke played a very weak schedule this year, and are not in the same class as Notre Dame.

Reaction Score
Notre Dame will beat Duke by at least 30. Duke beat a very poor Nebraska team 53-45. Nebraska ranked 24th in the country. After you get past number 10, you are deep in never, never land. Duke played a very weak schedule this year, and are not in the same class as Notre Dame.

If Nebraska is very poor, then how did it beat a pretty good tamu team ... On the road no less?

And duke played at least 7 games against the top 15, so I wouldn't say their sked was very weak.

They are, however, not an elite team, and so I agree they will lose by a lot.

Reaction Score
If Nebraska is very poor, then how did it beat a pretty good tamu team ... On the road no less?

And duke played at least 7 games against the top 15, so I wouldn't say their sked was very weak.

They are, however, not an elite team, and so I agree they will lose by a lot.
The only tough teams Duke played, Uconn, Cal, and Maryland...........

Reaction Score
I'm tired of watching blow outs, they're boring.I hope ND beats them by less than 10 & their shooting isn't terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom