Not sure what this title should be but I think: Back Off | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Not sure what this title should be but I think: Back Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
I think most observers think Casey extended his lead over Chandler on Friday. The only controversy is why is it taking Diaco so long to figure out that Casey is the guy.
my take is that CW is getting his chance... and that means that he is getting a chance to stabilize and trust the line like he couldn't in the last few years... then he will become a better, more stable backup to CC.

bit by bit these guys are building... and we need that second man up to be ready later in the season.

Reaction Score
Really? First game of a new era and the coach made some really, strange calls. The QB changes should not be questioned? The ultra positive post game spin after a 25 point loss should be embraced? No negativity? Or is the negativity you perceive a harsh case of reality? The coach looked and acted like a first timer last night.

New flash. BYU is a good team. They would win the AAC but they are borderline top 25. Uconn should win next week. But nothing from last night tells me it is a lock. Boise,, I am not calling a loss but if they play and the coaches coach like last night, I would not put that in the lock win column. Growing pains is probably correct but as much as I want to see the team grow, the head coaching needs to grow even more.

Either watching too much ESPN, SEC Network, Big Ten Network or Channel 91 on XM Radio or all 4. BYU will finish in the top 15 this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom